Arc 1||The King's Criminal Pet

[Host! Wake up, wake up!] a certain robotic-like voice echoed through out the white space. The youth who had been asleep for a while woke up, only to see a tiny ball of light fluttering in front of him.

'What the fuck?' Wen Xia thought.

<Time Skip cause I don't want to write the introduction>

"Okay... So what will my first world be?" Wen Xia asked System 78.

[Sending World Info Now...]

[10%]

[30%]

[70%]

[100%]

The protagonist of the world was a young maiden who lived in the kingdom of Utah. She had convinced many people that she was a pure, untainted girl, when in fact, she ran an underground organisation of mercenaries.

The body that Wen Xia would be transferred to was a canon fodder called Shun Cheng, he was the best mercenary in the organisation.

One day, Shun Cheng was sent by Li Xin-the protagonist-to assassinate Wen Luo, the male lead of the story and the king of the kingdom who had angered her. Of course, Shun Cheng failed and was killed by Wen Luo.

Then, Wen Luo found out that it was Li Xin who sent Shun Cheng and met with her, it was like love at first sight.

Wen Luo kept the death of Shun Cheng a secret, afraid of scaring her away or angering her, but in fact, Li Xin already knew and didn't care.

And they lived happily ever after.

That is until Li Xin killed Wen Luo for his riches.

Tasks

Let Shun Cheng live happily[100 Points]

Expose Li Xin[500 Points]

Allow Wen Luo to live[700 Points]

[As this is a starting mission, the points aren't that high.] System 78 said after looking at Wen Xia's disdainful face.

"How come it isn't an emperor and his concubine?" Wen Xia questioned, he had read stories like this before and it was usually like that.

[I am afraid that you do not have enough authority. I cannot answer you.] System 78 said, but in actuality, it just thought that concubine things were too complex, so it chose something easier to work with.

[Sending Host to world now]

"W-wait!"

[10%]

"I don't get to pick any additional abilities?!"

[30%]

"That's unfair!"

[70%]

"I don't know how to fight!"

[100%]

[Good luck, Host!]