Run pt.2

Your pov

"Oh no, Jungkook what are you trying to do?..." I thought.

Devine slowly leaved my wrist and I touched them.

Wow..there were already red marks on them.

I looked back up and Devine pulled the car window down.

Jungkook wasn't smiling at all.

"Hi,I have to show you something,cause-"

"Ha ,You?... aren't you the little boy who touched my girl minutes ago?I'm warning you... everyone who ever tried to touch her in anyways,has nerver been seen again,so do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Oh yes clearly " Jungkook said, very ironically.

"But,I also have a little story for you.Someone once I knew..always beaten up his girlfriend, almost to death.
I started to like this girl,so I wanted to protect her in everything ,no matter what"

He said and glanced at me. Was he talking about me?or did it really happen once?

"And do you know what happened to the boy who did this to her?"

He questioned Devine and Devine shaked his head as a no,also in a sacastic way.

They both didn't take it really seriously what the other was explaining to them.

"He has never ever been seen again,by noone.....Okay I'm exaggerating, Someone found his shoe,but that's all"

"Oh and how do you want me to react now? Should I be scared of you,haha"

"Mmm..why not?" Devine stopped to laugh and got really pissed off.

" but what about being surprised?how about that?" Jungkook questioned him.

"Ha..why should I be surprised?, okay look you little bastard. I'll give you 3 seconds to stop prvoking me or else things are going to end up really bad for you" he threated him,but jungkook was not impressed at all.

"How about if I give you your gift right now,will you let me go?" He questioned him with hope and fear...

Why did I actually had the feeling that he was acting again?

"Look, I don't want any of your Gifts and I'm not very interestet about your Person itself,so could you leave now before I finally lose my patience?" He threathed him with a question.

"Oh,I'm sorry,but it's too good"

Jungkook said and quickly dicovered the reason,why his arms were to his back the whole time.

"Oh my God!" I got scared as he sprayed the things on Devine.