Prologue

Far away, isolated from any civilization, in the remote hills of Konoha there lays an old institute. Built on a hill, a huge gate is preventing resident patients from escaping. Nearly no family member visits them. The fear is to high. The disgust of being related to even one of this crazy minds. Also one of those many reasons.

This place is called Konohagakure State Hospital. A forensic psychiatry dealing only with the worst cases of personality disorders and neurological diseases. 

From the outside you would think that those patients came from completely desolated society aspects, but who would have thought that the son of one of the most wealthiest families in whole Japan is living and suffering in this house? 

Uchiha Sasuke, an at first view average good-looking man of mid-height and attractive dark eyes and hair, is now being trapped in this building for eight years. Day in, day out. His will is keeping him alive. Being called the black sheep of the successful Uchiha family. That is not what causes trouble in his mind, not only. The pure image of a girl, who is now a woman his young adult age, 23, permanently influencing him. Making him want to feel the heat of her skin and flesh. 

Was it only the love sickness of an arrogant high schooler that sent him here? 

Sasuke himself does not know why he is living there. At least not the true reason. Actually, the man couldn't care less. What matters to him is his undying and obsessive image of love, his very own [surname] [first name]. 

Was there any day where he didn't thought about her? Was there a day the sweet tone of him speaking her name didn't left his mouth? No. There wasn't. Uchiha Sasuke is diagnosed with several disorders. Mainly the strong affection towards his high school crush is what lead him into a sign of madness and probably she is the cause of the raven's narcissistic personality disorder. 

The charcoal colored eyes gaze down viewing his shivering hands, they shake with pleasure and complete excitement. His perfectly shaped lips, curved into a smug smirk. The male's tongue is dancing over his smirking lips. The saliva wetting them. Would he see what he longs to eye, drool would flow down his jaw, neck and even his chest. 

The lightbulb, the only thing illuminating this stoic and loveless cold room, or even cell, is flickering in the speed his heart races. A single mosquito flying against the shining and then again not shining glass creates little sounds. 

And as the man hears heels colliding with the solid floor of the mental hospital he just knew that the time has finally come.

"She arrived."