1

(There might be typos or wrong grammars. I'll edit it soon"

(It's been a whole mf year. I will edit this now)

"Weeeeee!!!" Yuna screamed with her little voice as Y/N was spinning her around. "Miss y/n again again!!!!" She jumped with glee reaching out her both arms.
As much as Y/N wanted to, they've been doing this for over half an hour now. She felt a bit tired 

"I'm sorry Yuna you have to go home your parents are here" you told her

"Awe but I want to play with you more..." She pouted and looked down on her brown shoes. She clutched on her skirt.

"Yuna!! We're here! I'm sorry we took longer that expected " Two adults entered the room and both had an obvious look of exhausment, but the moment they saw their daughter gleefully greet them, it's like their battery has been refilled.

"Mommy! daddy!" She excitedly ran to them and Y/N followed her right after.

"Mommy, Daddy she's my new teacher. She's really nice and pretty" Yuna said happily pointing at Y/N who stood behind her.

"Oh you flatter me Yuna." She replied with her smile. 

"Hello we're Yuna's parents. Nice to meet you!" Yuna's mom said handing out her hand and Y/N gladlt shake it.
After reporting to the parents what they had done today, they then left the building after bidding their goodbyes. 
When Y/N returned to the classroom after seeing the family off, she saw there was a student left

"We have student left?" Y/N asked Ah young who was flipping through some papers on the desk.

"Yep well her dad is a busy person and always comes late. The girl you were playing with, Yuna is her only  friend and you snatched her away" ah young laughed. Y/N felt a sense of guilt, but looking at her made her feel like you're looking  at yourself. A strange familiar feeling. She started approaching her, kneeling beside her. 

"Hi I'm sorry I took Yuna from you" She said her voice sounding gentle to not scare her off.

"I-it's alright" she stuttered with a shy voice and continued on coloring her drawing.

"I'm Y/N. Your new teacher and will be starting tommorrow. How about you? What's your name?" She asked

"Eun Ae" she answered without looking up. She is wearing the school's uniform and her silky raven hair is tied up as buns. Both on each side. Her bangs are cut in a symmetrical and neat way, and her lips are naturally plumped and are rosy red.

"Oooh~ what a pretty name."

"Thank you!" she said

"Well what are you drawing? You seem to like drawing" Y/N asked and Eun-ae showed her the drawing she is coloring.

"This is me sitting on daddy's lap while he's playing the piano" she said pointing at her drawing

"Wow you're really good at drawing" Y/N said smiling at her while she's looking at. The drawing consists of a raven haired man having his hands glide on the black and white keys of the so-called piano, and a drawing of a little girl sitting on a man's lap. But the picture, is missing something... Eun-ae was surprised with the reaction Y/N gave. Without having to explain herself, Eun-ae knew that Y/N was sincere and that her compliment is from the heart. She's not saying it just because she can flatter the child.

"Really? Thank you!!" Yuna smiled back and Y/n's heart skipped a beat seeing the girls small smile. " Soya my dad's girlfriend said my drawings are ugly and I should be playing instruments instead" She continued

"She is absolutely wrong! Do you play instruments though?"

"I wanna play the piano but my dad is too busy to teach me"