11

Posted: Nov 19, 2019
Edited: February 9, 2021

Flashback

When you were in collage, ah young forced you to go to a club. You met a guy. You thought he was awfully familiar. You were so drunk. You didn't know you slept with him. The next day you didn't see him next to you.
You were alone in the hotel room. Months after that you found out your pregnant. Those 9 months were hard but you still studied hard. 9 months later you were in the hospital and you got no contact from the dude that you met. You didn't know he left his number for you to contact him if something happened. It's written there that he'll take responsibility. You were in the hospital. Ah young was overseas and didn't know you were pregnant. You tried your best to give birth to your little angel. You screamed and pushed out. No one to support or hold you. Then finally she came out. You hear her small voice crying. You were delighted and exhausted. You felt happy. The nurses took her from you and cleaned her. She was placed in the baby room and hours later you found out that she died. She suffocated. You were angry and your emotions. You couldn't handle it. Why does everyone leave you. But you still fight trough the end. You always loved kids. Loosing your own daughter is tough for you. That's a secret you never told anyone. Not a single soul.
But there's something about your secret that wasn't true. Little did you know. It wasn't your baby. It was another girls baby who switched it with yours because she doesn't want her boyfriend to leave her. That woman gave up and left the child to her now ex boyfriend. You didn't know that.
"Miss park. You baby suffocated. But we found something weird. The baby doesn't quite look like the baby u had." The doctor said. I didn't pay attention. You were too lost in thoughts

Ok back to normal POV

     On the way back, you were in the car with Eun-ae, Yoongi obv cause it's his car, Namjoon and Jimin. He doesn't want anyone annoying in the car. 

"Yoongi hyung? When did you meet y/n" Namjoon asked 

"A few months ago" he said

"How did you meet?" Jimin asked

"I saw her playing and teaching Eun-ae the piano" Yoongi answered remembering it clearly. Namjoon and Jimin looked at each other.

"Wow- Yoongi hyungs tone changed. He likes her." Jimin whispered and namjoon nodded agreeing.

"Uncles are you forgetting I'm in the middle" Eun-ae whispered. Both looked down and saw Eun-ae and both giggled

"What are you all murmuring about?" Yoongi asked parking the car 

"Nothing much" Namjoon said

"Whatever" Yoongi said and opened the car door and head out after unbuckling his seatbelt. Everyone did the same and you helped Eun-ae get out of the child seat. The other cars are parking in Yoongi's driveway and one by one everyone head out of the car shutting the door. You went inside the house after Yoongi going in. The others also came in and sat on yoongi's sofa like it's their own house. Of course they're a family after all but Ah-young went sat there quietly holding her baby

"Uncle joon when is Chae-won unnie coming?

"Her school was finished 15 minutes ago so she should be here any second" Namjoon said. The you heard the doorbell. Ms.Choi went and opened the door and Chae-won came in with her nanny. She has beautiful long hair and wearing a red and black skirt and a gray jacket. (Chae-won is namjoon's 6 years old daughter. She never met her mom. She also left them. She died while giving birth. But namjoon took care of his own daughter well.)

"Chae-won!!!!!" Eun-ae squealed and ran to chae-won. She smiled widely and got Namjoons cute dimples.

"It's been a long time" chae-won said and hugged Eun-ae. All of you is watching them. Ha-Rin came with a tray and put some cookies, tea and a jug of water on the table.