The Begining of it all

It was the begining of the 1st term of the final year of their middle school. Every student of the hero society now strives to be a hero. Each of them is gifted with unique powers which is called quirks. Some gets something powerfull and flashy. Some get something ordinary. Even so all of them aspires to be the future heros of the society to make the world a better place.

Among the gifted there is that boy. A loner, a mop of green and freckles, a hero lover nerd, was continuously getting bullied for his aspiration to become a hero despite being quirkless himself. And the bully was none other then his very and only childhood friend, an arrogant ash blond kid,  gifted with a flashy and powerful quirk.

Despite being weak, despite being quirkless, the greenette never gave up. And neither did the ash blond with his bullying. Oneday, the bomb explode as the blond finally crossed his limit of mental torture........

''You know, there is a way for you to become a hero.....'' the crimson orbs met the tearfull green.

''Take a swan dive of the roof and hope to get a quirk in your next life.''

Arrogance echoed in the empty room as the shaking greenette remained on the wooden floor,in lost of words to fight back his one and only friend whom he used to admire so much. Tears were streaming down his big grean eyes. As if a storm was blowing away the amazon greenery....

Time passed who knows how long as the greenette remained on the floor, his eyes now blank of emotions. As if the world didn't matter anymore.

That's right. Why didn't he see it before? The world doesn't matter anymore. Because noone never cared. This sinful world is cruel, full of unfairness. Why did it have to be him? Of all people why did he have to suffer like this? Why was he the only one to be  quirkless?  To be born so vulnerable? So weak?

Take a swan dive of the roof....

Maybe he is right. He doesn't belong here. There's no place for a weakling like him. Because he is nothing but a Deku. Useless.

Thinking to him sad greenette got up from the floor and started to head towards the stairs. He walked as if he was bound by an unbreakable spell. His green orbs dry of any expressions. One by one he climbed up the stairs, heading for the roof.

While the bullied was heading towards the roof, the bully was walking out of the campus with his followers. A usual scowl still on his gorgious yet uncared face.

''Man, you really did it this time bakugo. Hahaha......''

''Yeah dude, don't you think you overdid it a bit? I mean telling him to jump of the freaking roof.''

''Shut up you morons! He needs to learn his place to challange me. He is just a quirkless loser. A Deku....''

Oh my god! Someone's on the roof! He's gonna fall!!

Maybe it was the will of the god that the bystander screamed right infront of the three bullies. Among them bakugo was the fastest. He snapped his head to the school building and found an unexpected scenario.....

It was the bullied boy, standing alone on the edge of the roof. Somehow, the greenette managed to get pass the net barrier that surrounded the whole rooftop. He was looking at the sky, as if someone was calling him from there. Rays of the dying sun was sending signals, provoking the greenette to follow suit.

Before the passerby could scream again, an explosion happened. Rather should say, bakugo bursted himself to the campus building. He was too fast for the normal eyes to catch. But to the ash blond, the whole thing was in slow motion. The more he gained speed the more he became anxious. Bakugo almost flew himself to the roof top while thinking only one thing.......