Prologue.

Guys get used to this Marwari terms they will be used throughout the story!

Pagelagu:To touch elder's feet.

kunwarsaa:Term to address marwari son in law.

Beti:daughter

ghoonghat:veil ,face generally covered till eyes.

lehenga-choli:A long skirt and short blouse in Rajasthani designs its their daily attire specially after marriage!

Marriages and prejudices.

I was standing there looking at the rains in my balcony.Feeling the droplets which were touching my skin.The drop touching the railing of my balcony and jumping towards me touching my cheeks.A tear rolled down my cheek.

He left me alone to fight the world.He was son of a .....She told me that he was a cheat ,don't fall for him.Why I listened to my stupid heart.If he didn't have come to my life it wouldn't be like this.

My life was worthless coming from a Marwari family with orthodox background.It only added more to my misery.People in jodhpur were difficult to understand.

"Amu niche aa khano khale......"(Amu come for dinner..)My mom called for dinner.I ran to the dining hall my lehenga coming between my legs and I was about to fall I caught the railing near the staircase.

I reached there panting but before I could reach my dad already reached there.He was dressed in white kurta pyjama.He gave me a stern look and his handlebar moustache making his stern look more serious.I was scared,but I knew he won't say anything as he was present.

I started wiping beads of sweat on my forehead with the end of my dupatta.I sat on my chair.

"Where are your manners how can you eat before your husband!Nalini teach your daughter some manners,and where is your ghoonghat?"

I adjusted the dupatta on my head and covered my face till eyes.

"Maasa let her allow without ghoonghat she's in her parent's house."

"Satveer look at your wife ,mere samne zabaan lada rahi h.(She's arguing with me.)"My father gave Mom a stern look ,mom sighed in defeat.Yeah my grandmother can be pain in the neck.

"kunwarsaa kahan hai?"(Where is son in law?)My father asked me.

"Bapusa woh..."

"Pagelagu bapusa."He entered the dining area and touched my father's and grandmother's feet.

He was wearing same clothes as my father a white kurta pyjama and unlike my father who wore diamond studs in both his ears he wore only in one.Fair in complexion with 6'2" height I was petite in front of him.And I couldn't see more of him as I was in ghoonghat.It was not like I was short I was 5'4" in height.I was standing beside him.My mom asked me to serve him food as he was my husband........

So guys this is my story I am Amrita also known as Amu.My first love betrayed me and brutally killed my heart so that it can never think about some one else.And after knowing about my love story my parents got me immediately married to the guy of their choice.I didn't even see him before the wedding.I don't know where it will lead me and my journey.

A/n:So guys I am back with a new story this time I have decided to write a little longer book.I hope u guys like my this story and keep giving me your suggestions and shower your love with votes and comments.