Flashback-3

Till then the door opened.

"Amu why you are taking so much time?"Bhavana came inside.

"Did I disturbed you both?"She said mischeivously looking at us.That time I realised Avinash and me were so close.

"No-nothing."My voice not coming properly.I stammered.

And I grabbed Bhavana's hand and left.Bhavana had scooty,after practice she daily used to give me lift to my house.We were going to our home on her scooty pept when she asked me,

"Is there something between you and Avinash?"I frowned at her.

"No."

"I guess Avinash likes you."

"Why you say so?"

"It's so obvious Amrita,why do you think he always come to our performance rehersal specially?"

"Bhavana he's the General secretary,you know it's so important for him."

"Amrita either you are being naive or just don't want to pay attention."

She said stopping her scooty in front of my house.She greeted my mother Namaste who was waiting for us on the terrace.She invited her inside with her hand gesture but she was getting late.And she left leaving her words behind.

Avinash likes you.....I laughed at my ownself.

***

The time arrived, it was the time where me and bhavana have to give our 100%.I was standing in front of mirror wearing golden and white anarkali in my green room.My hair was in plait and only golden earings with little makeup.I was not really a fan of make up.Bhavan was feeling too nervous and Akash was consoling her outside the greenroom.Though I was also nervous but I knew I have to handle myself alone.There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."I said.

"I just wanted to wish you guys luck."Avinash came he was looking perfect.He was wearing black suit with blue shirt as he was the G.S and representing our whole college,he have to look perfect.His hair styled perfectly.

Somebody noticed him to much.

"Thank you."He looked at me for a moment our eyes meeting.

"Yesterday you wanted to say something."I started breaking our contact.

"Yeah but now the time is not right."He smiled and left.

After few minutes our name was announced.We gave our best performance.And guess what we won!

"Amu we did it."Bhavana hugged me tightly.

"Amrita..."I saw Avinash calling me but before I could answer.

"Amu we are so happy for you."Shruti came and hugged me.And Rani,Shruti and Zainab dragged me with them.Avinash was left behind.

I changed my dress and got ready to go home.My friends already left.Rani was waiting for me.

"Where are you going Madam?"Bhavana came she already had changed her clothes.

"We are going out to celebrate."

"Me,Akash,Avinash and you."

I looked at Rani who was standing beside.I really didn't want to leave her.

"You can bring your friend also."

"No guys you carry on I have to leave.Today there is a gathering at my place."Rani said."Amu you go it's okay and thank you bhavana for inviting."She smiled and left.

"So Amu let's go."Bhavana chirped.I informed my mother and left with her.

We were sitting in a restuarant.It was nice resturant,I didn't get time to hang out with friend's much as my grandmother didn't like it.She always had a reason sometimes valid and sometimes invalid.

After we finished eating.Akash and Bhavana left for an hour as they wanted to spend time with each other and Me and Avinash were left for an hour.As Akash took Avinash's bike and we have to take care of her scooty.

"Thankyou Amu we will be back in an hour."Bhavana said.

"Let's go to that park."

Avinash said reluctantly.

"Hmm..okay."I said.

A/n:Vote comment and share your views;-)