Chapter 23

~ Taehyung ~
"Try to grab his neck!" Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook and Miyoung were fighting like monsters, without any mercy. Biting the hell out of each other. Jungkook because of his dominance and Miyoung to get her mate back.

Their furs were slowly becoming red of the blood.

Then there was a yelp.

We all shocked of the sound. Jungkook had bitten in Miyoungs' throat and he then threw her against a tree.

Blood was flowing out of her throat and it looked like as if she was dead.

Jimin barked loudly at Jungkook and ran with his top speed on three legs towards Jungkook to fight him.

"Come on, Taehyung. We have to help her!"

We ran towards Miyoung, while Jimin was fighting Jungkook.

"We have to close the wound. She's losing too much blood!" Yoongi said.

I quickly took off my jacket and pushed it carefully against her throat. Her eyes were barely open. She had trouble with breathing and her eyes were falling.

"Stay awake Miyoung!"

She again opened her eyes and a couple seconds later, they were closing again.

Yoongi leaned over towards her ears.

"Stay awake for him. He's waiting for you."

She then opened her eyes widely and breathed in as hard as she could to stay awake.

"Yes, good girl. Tae, take her to the doctor. She immediately needs help. I'll be here to help Park Jimin."

I nodded.

"Be careful," I said with a worried tone.

"Hey hey, don't be emotional now. It's gonna be alright and before you know we have the old stupid Jeon Jungkook back," Yoongi said and winked.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be going then." I turned around and hunched to grab her.

"Tae."

I turned around to face Yoongi again.

"If anything happens to me. Then remember that I will always take care of you," he said and smiled.

I smiled and I felt the tears coming.

"Haha, don't cry, crybaby. Be as fast as possible. The pack house is around 20km away from here and Miyoung wound must be treated. If you're too late she maybe will die."

I again nodded and wiped away my tears. I lifted up her heavy body and began to run as fast as I could, towards the pack house.

Be careful, Yoongi, be careful.

~ Jimin ~
Tiredness was winning the war in my body. How hard I wanted to fight, I just couldn't anymore. I was worn out.

Then suddenly the strange pale guy came out of the sky and landed on Jungkook's back. Finally, for about twenty seconds, I had a pause.

In the distance, I saw Kim Taehyung running away with Miyoung. Good, bring her to a safe place.

Yoongi was punching Jungkook's face as hard as he could. I could hear the bones breaking in Jungkook's jaw. I never expected that this guy was this strong, considered his appearance.

Jungkook was trying to bite him, but with surprise the guy dodged it all. He was alert and had a really fast reflex.

But then out of now where he lifted his head and looked towards the way where Kim Taehyung and Miyoung ran to. He immediately ran after the two.

"Jungkook!!!" The guy yelled and followed Jungkook with his vampire speed. I was too weak to run after them, so I stayed behind.

Oh Moon Goddess, let this be a nightmare, please.

~ Taehyung ~
We were running for 10 minutes now. Miyoung was thankfully still awake, but she was crying because of the pain, while I was running.

"Hold on, Miyoung! We're almost there!"

Then out of nowhere I heard fast steps nearing us with the seconds. I thought about the worst situation and looked behind me. And yes, my worst thought was happening.

There was around 100m now, a furious Jungkook running towards us with full speed, barking and showing his sharp teeth.

Fuck my fucking life.

I threw Miyoung away and not even a second later, I was thrown with full speed against a tree. I really heard the tree just crack, or was it my spine?

Why do we also have to fight in the woods with trees everywhere around us?

I coughed up blood, which was flowing out of my mouth. Man this did hurt so bad. I think I'm gonna lose my consciousness.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't stand up. My whole body was broken and I think that it will take half a hour until my body was healed completely.

In the corner of my half opened eyes, I saw Jungkook nearing Miyoung. Ready to finish her.

Shit... shit, shit, shit! I couldn't let him do that. If he's himself again then he would never forgive what he had done here.

*cough*

"Fucking Jeon Jungkook! D-don't do it! You will regret this so much later on!!"

He didn't care what I said and continued with walking.

"Listen to me you dumbass! If you kill her, then you'll lose your other half! Your soulmate! You'll never see her again, then! Her skin, her face, her smile. It's over then!"

He stopped in his tracks and faced me with a sudden guilty face. Then I heard a little yelp. It was from Miyoung, who tried to i think communicate with him. Jungkook's face turned into a more friendly face and backed off a little.

I sighed of relief and let my head down again. I smiled, because the stupido was back again.

Just when I thought Jungkook was going to lay his head on her, he bit Miyoung again in the throat.

"Nooooo!!" I screamed and tried to get up, but failed.

"Jungkook! What the hell! What the fuck are you doing?!"

I got up with all the strength I had in me and ran towards Miyoung.

When he let go of her throat, he stared at me with the same face as five minutes ago. The face of a killer. I felt shivers inside my body. I was scared. Scared of my own buddy.

He came closer to me. Showing his sharp teeth again, which were going to kill me, right now. I fell to the ground. Feeling hopeless and too scared and weak to fight back.

I looked at Miyoung for the last time. She laid there, lifeless. Was she dead already? I couldn't see it clearly, because of the tears in my eyes.

Goodbye Yoongi. Thanks for everything. Bring Jungkook back for me and tell him that I'll forgive him and love him, even though he's a stupid dumbass. See you.

~ TBC ~