Chapter 47

Four Months Later

Guddan is 5 months pregnant now, ansh is 4 months old and akshan have shifted to the room down stairs as nimisha and angad have moved back to their room. He is being pampered by the entire family. Akshat is still afraid to hold him but guddan forces him at times, so he now holds him and plays with him.

Akshat is getting ready for office and guddan is making him wear the tie.

Akshat: I don't want to go to the office.

Guddan: why?? What's so special today?

Akshat: nothing. I just want to spend some time with you and my baby (caressing her small bump)

Guddan: angad had told you yesterday only that you have some important meeting to attend and he has to take ansh for regular check up.

Akshat: I will postpone it. 😒😒

Guddan: no, you will go and come back early. Me and my champ will wait for you.

Akshat: you and my princess. How many times have I told you?

Guddan: ok fine.. Now go you will be late.

Akshat: bye (kissing her forehead and bending down to kiss his princess)

In office akshat Calls angad

Akshat: angad are you back from the hospital?

Angad: yes I came back just now.

Akshat: is ansh fine?

Angad: yes bhai he is fine.

Akshat: when will you reach the office? You know what you have to do?

Angad: I know the plan. But I was thinking why don't I meet you directly at Gupta house as I have nothing to do in the office. It will save us time.

Akshat: yes that's perfectly fine. You know what all things you need. If you miss something let me know I will get it.

Angad: ok. I will meet you their only.

On the other hand akshat calls guddan after the meeting.

Akshat: hii, you had your lunch?

Guddan: yes. How was your meeting?

Akshat: it was good.

Guddan: so are you coming home? We are missing you.

Akshat: I miss you too but I have some work. Also we have to attend a party in the evening be ready.

Guddan: why didn't you tell me in the morning? I would have gone shopping. None of my previous dresses fit me and saree is not comfortable for me now.

Akshat: relax, I have already done the arrangement.

Guddan: you know what

Akshat: what?

Guddan: I love you

Akshat: I love you more. Ok bye now I have to go.

Guddan: bye.

Nimisha comes to guddan and tells her about the party as angad had called her. Guddan gets happy hearing this as she gets bored in these parties alone.

Nimisha: di what will you wear for the party?

Guddan: akshat was saying that he has done the arrangement.

Nimisha: really?? Angad said the same to me.

Guddan: what are these Jindal boys up to 🤔🤔

Nimisha: relax di, we will get to know when we go their.