18

You were drunk.

All you know is that you are having the most fun right now. Hours passed when Taehyung approached you at the stools and every damn second was worth it.

You enjoyed talking to him about life along with his sudden flirty lines. He bought you drinks, you being too giddy to count. Dancing with you, teasing you, playing games. And made your heart all fussy, skipping beats like no one's business.

Taehyung's did too.

It was late now, both of you still smiled like fools, walking to the hotel room he booked for the night. Of course, at first you rejected, but he assured you he was not that kind of man and that he respected girls, he just wanted you to be safe since he was not fully sober to drive and it was too dark. And so you agreed.

Taehyung slides the keycard and unlocks the door. You two walk in with shy smiles, oddly becoming silent and aware. Taehyung goes straight for the bed and lays down, groaning a bit at the comfort it gave. He taps the other side of the spacious bed, gesturing you to lay down beside him and sleep.

You did, but you didn't sleep, instead you stared at his alluring face. Taking it all in knowing this might be the last time you two will meet in person. He was busy afterall, you understand but still, it saddens you. Your eyes start to tear up, a clear pout playing on your lips. Taehyung opens one eye followed by another in shock.

"Kitten, is something wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in a soft tone, moving closer.

"I'll probably never see you again, aren't I?" You sniff, frowning even more.

Taehyung places his hand on your wet cheek, gently wiping the tears away with his thumb. He smiles, staring into your eyes lovingly. "Aww, I promise i'll find ways."

What Taehyung meant was about Jungkook, but you thought it was about his busy modeling career.

After what felt like years, Taehyung moves closer to your face, your noses close to touching and asked you in a whisper. "Can I kiss you?" You didn't waste a second to think and pressed your lips against his.

At first it was sweet and gentle, but then all of the sudden it got hot and wild. You let Taehyung slip his tongue in to explore your pretty mouth. He really knew how to make you moan against the kiss. But you noticed how he was not touching you, just fingers holding your chin. And right now what you most wanted was his touch. Although you appreciate his kindness and respect, you grabbed his other hand and placed them on one of your breast. He didn't need to be told.

Squeezing them gently, his hand starts unzipping your tight black dress from the back. He moves the silky fabric down to your waist to reveal your soft breast and starts leaving wet kisses from your neck until he reached your cleavage. Your breathing suddenly got heavy as you wrap your arms around his head.

Taehyung gives a lick on one of your nipples, before fully sucking on your breast while still circling his tongue around the sensitive part. He uses his hand to play the other as he devours the current one. "ahh.." You let out a small moan as your lips parted and eyes closed. You pull your legs together tightly, hoping to make friction on your dripping core.

Now you badly wanted him.

"D-Daddy.." You breathe out, "Please.."

He pulls away, hands still playing with your softness and looks straight into your hooded eyes. "Baby, are you sure?" He inquired in assurance, and you nod your head desperately.

"fuck me, daddy."