ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ

YunHee was known as the clumsy person in the group, or the person that would trip over air. It also seemed like she had gotten the saltiness of Kim Lip in a short amount of time.

The group was doing a concert in America, Los Angelos to be exact. They were having the beginning intermission as they all stood in a line, talking about some random things to the fans.

YunHee was in the middle of talking about when her and Yeojin went on this crazy rollercoaster when Yeojin interrupted her.

"Hey! We don't speak of that moment!" Yeojin yelled into the mic as she pointed her finger at YunHee.

"And then, Yeojin dropped her phone and lost it! I saw it flying away!" YunHee quickly finished while laughing loudly.

Yeojin quickly ran over to her, Choerry coming to tag along. YunHee quickly ran away and had slipped on something a fan threw on stage earlier, her ankle twisting in the process.

She tried to get back up but failed, holding her ankle tightly as she teared up a bit at the pain, the loudness from the crowd not making it any better.

The other members ran over to her, Jinsoul, Kim Lip and Haseul making it to her first. "Can you stand?" Haseul asked as she tried to help her stand, only causing YunHee to fall once again

Yves came up to them and quickly but carefully picked YunHee up, bringing her backstage as 'Hi High' started to play.

"Unnie, it hurts." YunHee said softly as her voice cracked, forgetting that her mic was on. Coincidentally, Yves forgot also, replying to her, "it's gonna be alright, you're my strong lil' bean." She said softly.

YunHee nodded a little and got medical help, Yves going back out to the stage with a sad smile on her face, slightly teary eyes as she danced.

-

YunHee came back out to the stage later that night, crutches helping her walk out to the stage. Screams erupted as she came out, standing in between Jinsoul and Kim Lip, she smiled at the fans and her members.

"How are you feeling?" Vivi asked as Olivia Hye came up behind her and stroked YunHee's hair, also awaiting an answer. "My ankle hurts, but overall you could say I'm fine." YunHee replied back.

Then, YunHee's song came on, her smiling a bit but frowning as she remembered she wouldn't be able to give her all in this performance. She was forced to sit down by Hyunjin after she tried to dance to her song.

She sung the song in the chair as the other's harmonized with her.

-

At the end of the concert, all the LOONA members stood in a line, with the exception of YunHee,
getting ready for their last intermission.

YunHee, was standing but she was leaning on Chuu, her head laying on Chuu's shoulder.

Chuu had felt bad for the younger one, rubbing her head as she kept a small smile on her face.

They went through a line for how they felt through the performance before it got to YunHee, who was before Yeojin.

YunHee brought her mic to her mouth, looking at the ground for a few seconds before looking at the audience.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered out, wiping her eyes as she looked back down, her shoulder's starting to shake as she started crying.

"I-I didn't mean to be so dumb, I should've been quiet when Yeojin Unnie told me to." She said softly.

Yeojin shook her head "no, it's not your fault YunHee, you didn't do anything, don't blame yourself."

YunHee nodded a bit, hiding her head in Chuu's shoulder as a small whimper was picked up by the microphone, echoing throughout the stadium, the screams becoming louder.

Hyunjin rubbed YunHee's back, Heejin pushing the hair out of her face. "It's not your fault YunHee." Yves said into the mic.

YunHee recomposed herself, listening to the rest of the members quietly as she nodded whenever she agreed.

Once all of them finished, YunHee and the other's waved to everyone and bowed, soon turning and walking off the stage.
_______________________

Word count: 691