for me?

before this imagine starts, i have a new book! i decided to make an it preference!! ive read them and they're fun to make. it's another and an easier way to make imagines lmao go check it out !!

I've been so tired from doing all the school work. Thanks dad. Thank you for making me skip school for three days and now I have to catch up.

Ugh.

I arrived at school with full on eyebags from last night's sleep deprivation.

I'm a total mess today. Today? I meant everyday.

Despite of what I look, my outfit is actually cute today. An over-sized sweatshirt tucked it in with vintage washed jeans. And to spice it up, I added a belt.

I know I shouldn't waste the day with this outfit. So I went to the bathroom to fix myself up.

Frizzy hair, eyebags, and literally no eyelashes. Good thing I brought my makeup bag with me today.

I got it out from my bag and curled my lashes, then I applied mascara.

I put some concealer under my eyes and rubbed it with my finger. I washed my hands and wiped it with my hair to remove the frizzyness. This actually works, I just put a little bit of water and the frizzyness is gone

I actually look good for once and I feel confident today. That's good right?

I got out of the bathroom seeing Bowers terrorize the shit of Tozier.

"Hey four eyes! You look at me when I talkin' to you!" he push Richie from the side and landed on the floor.

Him reacting and getting hurt badly just made me feel bad. Usually I just ignore whatevers Bowers' business but this is real shit.

And I know, everything Henry does is fucked up but this is my first time in a whole situation with him like this.

I decided to step forward and stand up for Tozier. Because that's what girls does to girls.

"Hey dickhead!" I wasn't afraid if he was going to beat me up or not. I just want it to be over.

"What did you call me, you bitch?" his nostrils flared and his fists clenched as if his palms were bleeding from his nails being pushed too hard on his palms.

"You heard what I said, mullethead. Leave him alone" I wasn't angry I just wanted to handle this maturely.

Dickhead? Mullethead? Mature? Okay what's wrong with me?
I usually do not talk like this but I guess my bad ass side just showed up.

"Or what are you gonna do about it?" he furrowed his eyebrows, I think his veins were about to pop off.

"I could literally hit you in the balls but if you would not want that, i suggest you get your ass out of here and maybe I'll report you to the principal? ...... Or the police? For the amount of crazy shit you have done to people, I think you deserve this. But since I'm nice, I'm gonna leave you alone. Leave all the kids alone and you won't suffer at the end. Got it, dickhead?"

I kicked his balls anyway.

A generous amount of people cheered. I've never experienced something like this before so I think this day is special for me.

"Holy shit!" the four eyes kid exclaimed as he backed up with his other six friends.

"Dude, you just got saved by a girl. A girl!" I heard as the shorter friend whisper at Richie.

"Man, shut up okay?" he blocked him causing the little one to trip.

Of course I giggled. I always see this group of kids and maybe I've been wanting to be in a group with them but that doesn't matter right now. Im glad I got to stand up for trashmouth.

Should I just leave as nothing really happened? Should I walk past the losers and head to class or get a chance to talk to them?

I chose to head to class since I didn't wanna be late.

As I was walking, Richie was trying to catch up with me.
"Hey, about that thing back there, that shit was so cool! Thanks by the way" he blushed.

"Mm, no problem. Just want people to be safe that's all, and hey. Don't let me be the one whos gonna save your ass most of the time!" I raised my voice as I entered the classroom, for him to hear me.

"Wow, you really did that for me? huh, im such a pussy" Rich groaned and got laughed at by the other losers.