Chapter 3 - watching close

Hello

Reanne p.o.v

Over the countless weeks I've been obsessed with the young girl named y/n.

I loved the way she walked and her friendly but tough act.

So i watched and watched.

This one particular day, she got home from her newly found job.
She went in and petted her (color) cat/dog. Did I mention shes great with animals.

But that's not the point. She came in and went into the shower. Washing her small frame. Well small compared to my 6 foot 2 inches frame.

So I watch her and kick my self for not getting her trust so I can come over. Maybe if she comes to the bar I can convince her to be my friend: then girlfriend.

Y/n p.o.v

I dry off my body, as I head to the closet. I pull out my (favorite color) hoodie and some shorts/pants. I didn't have to go in to work tomorrow so I'm going to meet up with my friends at the bar. 

I am kinda sad I didn't get her number. Because I have developed a tiny crush on her.

Hopefully I see her there.

I slide on my clothes as I head to get my shoes on. I head out to my car as I drive along, but I hope she is there. I want to get to know her, maybe she's the one.

I walk in to the bar, but as I look around my friends are no were to be found. I get out my phone as I receive a text from her.

(Friend) srry can't come

(You) why?

(Friend) im fucking leaving me alone!

I sigh as I guess she's with Tim.
I sit down as I oder a drink. I then feel a tap on my shoulder.

I see Reanne again! She was wearing her red skirt with a black turtle neck shirt this time.
And let me just say; she's smoking hot.

"Hey you" reanne said, giving me a wink.

I tuck some hair out of my face.
"Hey" i say, feeling the rush of nervousness fill my stomach.

"Hey I'm not doing anything tomorrow. Could I maybe hang out with you?" Reanne asked, taking a seat next to me.

I smile.
"Of course! What time?" I ask, wanting to get my house cleaned first.

She looks down.

"I don't really ha e a house to sleep in. I got kicked out of my apartment." She says. My heart filled with saddness.

I can't just let her stay on the streets when I have a perfect guess bedroom.

" Do you by chance want to stay with me? I got a cozy little house. And a guess bedroom." I say, hopefully she'll say yes if not I'll be worried and won't be able to sleep.

"Really!? I would love that." She says, wrapping her arms around me.

Reanne p.o.v

This was the perfect chance to get with her. I mean she has to like me back! If she doesn't she end up like the other one.

Sadly