PERVING

PERVING

Cast

Guy...........................................

Girl............................................

Guy's Father............................

Paulette...................................

Cousin Neddie....................................

&

Boss Fogg..............................

Pervert

(Pur.VURT) -v. 1a: To cause to turn aside or away from what is good or morally right: Corrupt

b: To cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted: Misdirect

2a: To divert to a wrong end or purpose: Misuse

b: To twist the meaning or sense of: Misinterpret

(PUR.vurt) -n One given to some form of sexual perversion

The stage lights come on, Curtains open

A guy makes his way from the back of the room through the audience towards the stage. He is dressed in a nice button shirt.He has a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Once he arrives in front of the audience, He suddenly turns around and takes a few steps before stopping

GUY

OK,What are you doing? It's not that hard. You walk up to her door and knock, or ring the doorbell.If her parents answer, be polite. And if she answers. just dont be a goof,You dont have to be totally cool. Just dont be a loser.

He takes a deep breath. Turns around. Breathes some more and makes to turn again,but makes a quick move for the stage. He walks to the door and is about to knock,but doesnt. He makes sure his breath and hair and shirt and flowers are presentable. He then rings the doorbell.He puts the flowers behind his back. The door opens and it is a girl who answers.

GIRL

Oh, Hi! How are you?

GUY

Hey!, Hey, Im good. uh how are you?

GIRL

Im Good too.I was just about to start my homework,What are you doing here? Dont you have homework too?

GUY

Yeah.Yeah I do,But I finished it already.So you know.Im good.I think I'll get an A this semester.What do you think you'll get?

GIRL

I dont know,I might get a B,I dont Know,Math isnt my strongest subject,But if I get a B, Ill be satisfied.

GIRL's Father's Voice

Honey,Who's at the door?

GIRL

IT's OK daddy. IT's for me. It's just a friend from school.

GIRL's Father's voice

OK,Just dont be too long,You've got your homework to take care of!

GIRL

Alright Daddy! I will! (back to GUY) Anyway, So ya,What's up?

GUY

Well..uh...I just..Uh...Here.

He pulls The flowers from behind him, she smiles and her body contorts cutely.