Chapter 6 Game Over

Annie's POV
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
"God Damn It!" Reiner Yelled as I laughed "Stop being such a sore loser Reiner" I said laughing a bit. "Good job babe" Mikasa said before kissing me to which I kiss back.

"She just got lucky" Reiner said to which I laughed "Yeah just like the last 10 games" I said to which He just looked at me.

"Can We just watch TV?" Reiner asked in defeat to which I nod and lay down on my bed. "Y'all can I'm a bit tired" I said to which almost everyone left before nodding.

"Wait Mika" I say tiredly she looks back I smile and pat to the spot next to me which she blushes and lays down. I then hugged her "I love you" I said To which Mikasa looked at me and said "I love you too" we then kissed.

I slowly close my eyes still hugging Mikasa until I fell asleep thinking of her...

Mikasa's POV
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
I smile hearing Annie snoring even sometimes hearing her say "Whoosh" which made me giggle a bit. I kiss her head to which she just smiled and buried her face to my chest.

I blush a bit feeling her breaths on my chest. I then heard footsteps and then Eren's voice "Hey Mikasa want to go play some games?" He whispered to which I say "No I have my phone" he then nods and leaves.

I take out my phone without waking her up I then start to play Minecraft. I smile as Annie says "Whoosh" I then kept playing until Annie muffled "Mikasa" to which I blush.

-Time Skip to 5 minutes-

After a bit Annie woke up "Hey Babe" she said tiredly before yawning "Hi Ann" I smile at her. She then looked at me and kissed me "What were you doing the whole time I was asleep?" She asked I look at her and smile "Was playing Minecraft and then I started to listen to music"

She nods and gets out of bed now stretching "C'mon babe lets go see the sore losers" Annie said to which I giggle and get out of bed.

We then walk downstairs to see Ymir laughing at us while everyone just looks at us weirdly "Why are you staring?" I ask to which Ymir says "Where we you guys?"

I look at her "We where in bed" to which Ymir bursts into laughed " Annie...If...You're...gonna...fuck.. Mikasa..just...tell...us!" Ymir said in between laughs.

Annie blushes "W-What we didn't!" I blush too "Y-Yeah were just sleeping!" Ymir then laughs more "Sleeping together?" Historia asked to which me and Annie blush a deeper red.

Reiner laughs "Guys just leave them alone" he said smiling. Ymir groans but says "Fine" and they leave me and Annie alone.

Then all of us sit in the couch "Guys We should play Truth or Dare!" Reiner said to which Bert responded with "Yeah that actually sounds fun" to which we nod.

"Ok I'll start and to make it more interesting lets put no limits!" Reiner said excited "Ymir Truth or Dare?" Ymir thought of it "Truth" Reiner then sighed he then mumbled "Chicken"

"What did you say?! Fine Dare!" Ymir yelled "I dare You to Kiss Bert" he said smirking Ymir sighed and went up to bert and kissed him.

"There my turn Annie truth or dare?" Ymir asked smirking at her "Dare" Annie said smirking "I dare you to kiss Yaegar" Annie then shook her head no "I'm not kissing My Girlfriend's Brother hes also gay"

Ymir still smirking said "Chicken?" She sighed and went up to Eren and kissed him quick she then wiped her lips and Kissed me to which turned to a make out session.

"Uh Annie?" Bert I then pull away to which Annie sighs in annoyence "Fine uh Sasha Truth or Dare?" she looks at her and smiles "Truth" Annie nods slowly "Would You Give up Food for anyone?" Sahsa blushes and nods.

"Mikasa Truth or Dare?" I look at her and hold Annie's hand "Truth" Sasha smiles a bit "Did you have Sex with Annie or Slept with her?" I blush "I didnt have sex with her but I was in the same bed she was sleeping on" I said smirking at her.

"Bert Truth or Dare?" I said smiling at him "D-Dare" I smile more "I dare you to Kiss Reiner" Bert looks at him and kisses him.

Bert then smiled a bit when Reiner whispered something in his ear "OooOooooOo" Ymir said smirking. Bert sighs in annoyence "Historia Truth or Dare?" Historia looked at Ymir and then backed at Bert.

"Dare" She smiled Bert then smirked "I dare you to Kiss Annie" Historia nodded and looked at Annie. Historia then went up to Annie and kissed her but it was more than 5 seconds.

I pull Historia away and glare at her to which she just nervously chuckles she then just sits next to Ymir. Annie just looks at me and smiles "I love you" I smile "I love you too" She then kisses me which I kiss back.

"I think we should stop playing" Eren said holding in a laugh. Annie sighs in annoyence and kisses me again to which I kiss back.

She then touches my bottom lip with her tounge to which I open my mouth she then puts her tounge in my mouth swliring it around with my tongue to which I moan.

We kept making out until we pulled away for air she smirked at me at kissed me again I kissed back until Eren pulled her away.

"What the Hell dude?!" Annie said to which Eren shook his head "No.Stop.I Wont allow that anymore" Annie then rolled ger eyes and kissed me again to which I pull her closer to me which deepened the kiss.

I then geard Eren "Guys Help me seperate them!" To which I heard many footsteps. I then hug Annie tightly not wanting them to pull Annie away from me.

We pull away for air but we kiss back until I heard Eren say "Now!" I then felt arms pull my arms away After a bit Annie slid her tounge in my mouth and touched my tounge which caught me off guard so I moaned and lost my grip for like 8 seconds.

I then felt my arms being pulled away and Annie also pulling away. I open my eyes to see Reiner and Eren pulling Annie away.

They Didn't >:(

Sorry this came late -Z.F