Introduction

It was October 31st, Halloween, one of Rachael's favorite holidays. She was in the bathroom, putting the last of her makeup on for her costume. She was being Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco's "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" video.

"Come on, Rach!" Anthony called to her from another room, "I need your help setting everything up!

Rachael turned around and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, where Anthony was trying to tape black and orange streamers along the wall. Rachael made a pose and smiled, "How do I look?"

Without looking back at her, he told her, "You look fine. Now come on! Help me put this up!"

Rachael scoffed before walking over and helping her husband. The two of them were hosting a halloween party this year.

Just as Anthony put the last piece of tape up, the doorbell rang.

"Oooh, I wonder who it's going to be!" Rachael exclaimed as she flattened the front of her jacket down and grabbed for the doorknob. She swung the door open and smiled. It was Natalie and Ian. Natalie was dressed up as Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance's music video, "Welcome to the Black Parade" and her husband was dressed as, none other than, Link. Their son, Patrick, was at home with Ian's mom, giving out candy to the neighborhood children.

"Hey guys!" Anthony greeted from the center of the living room. He was dressed up as Ash Ketchum. Rachael stepped to the side so Natalie and Ian could walk through the doorway. She closed the door behind them.

"Oh my god, Natalie, I love your costume!" Rachael exclaimed, giving her sister a hug.

"I love yours too!" Natalie replied with a laugh.

As time went on and more decoration were put up, the invitees began to arrive. Kalel and Joey were the next ones to arrive after Mr. and Mrs. Hecox. Joey was dressed up as Marshal Lee, Kalel as Fionna, and Lucy was dressed as Cake. Then it was Toby and Melanie. Melanie was dressed up as a flapper girl and Toby as a mobster. After that was Rachael's friends and ex-fiance who showed up. Sara was dressed up like Castiel from Supernatural, Andrew was dressed up like the Phantom of the Opera, and Kenya wasn't dressed up at all.

"You do know this is a costume party, right?" Sara had asked Kenya in the taxi cab on the way to Rachael and Anthony's house.

"Yeah, I know, I just don't do Halloween," Kenya replied.

"How can you not do Halloween?" Andrew inquired, "You get to dress up for a day, and when we were younger we could go trick-or-treating...it's great!"

Kenya shrugged her shoulders, "I just don't do Halloween."

Sara, Kenya, and Andrew weren't the last ones to show up, but they were the last ones anyone really knew. The people who were walking through the front door now were friends of friends and people who had heard about the party from someone. Some of the guests Rachael and Anthony didn't even know.

The immediate group, however, somehow had gathered outside - the house was crowded and the conversations in there were so loud that you couldn't hear what the person standing right next to you was trying to say - around a pit of fire. The flames lit everyone's faces, giving a spooky and eerie vibe, perfect for Halloween.

"You know what we should do?" Joey asked, staring into the yellow and orange blaze.

"What?" Kalel retorted, checking on Lucy who was in her arms that she was asleep.

A smirk crawled onto Joey's face before he answered, "We should tell stories." A collective groan passed through the whole group. "What?"

"I think it's a great idea," Rachael remarked, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at everyone, "And come on, who doesn't like a good horror story on Halloween?"

"Me," Ian raised his hand in the air.

"Come on, Ian," Natalie elbowed him in the arm, "I think it'd be fun. Let's tell some stories."

"But-"

"No," Natalie shot her index finger in Ian's face, "No buts." She looked over at Joey and grinned, "I say we do it, Joey. Who else is in?" Slowly, one by one, the hands of the everyone rose in the air (Natalie having to put Ian's up).

Joey smiled widely, "Great." He rubbed his hands together, "Now where do I begin..."

Author's Note: Hey guys! So, I decided to do this story in the spirit of Halloween (in case you didn't read the title). Obviously this isn't going to be finished tonight, it's going to take a little while (hopefully not too long though). I'm going to be writing this book similar to the actual webseries. Each chapter going to be a character's story or perspective or whatever you want to call it. Anyways, I hope you liked the introduction to this and it would be awesome if you could tell me if you think I should continue this or not! Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween! -Rachael