i. TRAUMA

" I really am useless, am I

" I really am useless, am I."

༺❀༻

" Sabito, Giyuu, wait up!" y/n panted, running after the two boys, both of them running to the wisteria garden

" You better hurry up y/n, we're gonna be late." sabito grinned at the huffing girl.

Giyuu also grinned, " I'll carry you if you want." he teased. y/n's face lit up and resembled a tomato, of course, no one noticed because of the mask that Mr. Urokodaki gave to her.

" NO! im not a weak baby anymore," she groaned, taking a stick from the ground and hitting giyuu with it.

the two boys laugh at her for a moment and out of nowhere, the petite girl began spriting leaving the boys in the dust

" WAIT UP Y/N," they both yelled following after the laughing girl, " cOmE oN, wE'rE gOnNa Be LaTe," she mocked before growing into fits of laughter, the table's now turning,

---

" SABITO LOOK OU-" it was too late. blood was split, and the only thing y/n could do was stare in horror as his blood splattered everywhere, included on her.

" n-no, please. why does God kill everyone I love, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG." she yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks, her knees felt like they were about to buckle, but she couldn't just sit there in cry. she had to do something, but what?

" oh don't cry," the demon said in a sadistic tone, " after all, you're about to join him!" the demon attempted to grab her but her speed rivaled the demon, and jumped away from his grasp. she tried to move closer to try and get a blow at his neck

" foolish human! you're going to reach the same faith as him," the demon taunted, but y/n persevered, she jumped, " first style: water surface slice!" She brought her sword down, smirking. but the sword snapped.

y/n instantly bounced back and looked in horror at what remained of her sword," shit," she thought loudly. I have to at least get his sword and haori, for Giyuu's sake.

in a swift movement, she managed to grab the items, but the demon managed to give her a nasty slash on her shoulder. she winced, the stinging slowly worsening. she put on Sabito's haori to minimalize the things she carried.

before taking her leave, she took off her kitsune and made eye contact with the demon, the rage visible, and written all over her face before seething, " I swear on my grave, that you will die at the hands of one of Mr. Urokodaki's disciples, or I will kill you myself,"

the demon just laughed, " I'd like to see you try!" before throwing one of his attacks, but y/n jumped away just in time. she put her kitsune back on and began running as fast as her feet were able to go, killing every demon in her path with no remorse or second thought.

the image of sabito dying kept on replaying in her mind, causing the tears to come back, all she had now was giyuu and Mr urokodaki and it scared her.

' Please be ok giyuu, I can't lose you too,'