Chapter 23

Third person pov

Harry haven't been feeling well lately, Ced has tried to get him to stay home but he insisted on coming to this training even if him and his are just watching. Emmett gets tossed by Jasper he jumps backs up and yells "again". The Cullen's all turned their head when a familiar jeep pulls up.

Cedric sees what Harry is wearing on his wrist and frowns harry the rolled his eyes at me thinking that Cedric can be so annoying while jealous. "Calm down. It's just a graduation present" Alice then say "Wait we're waiting for one more"

With that Bella old truck comes pulling in. Cedric hisses at Alice then Asked "What is she doing her" which She just simply replied "I invited her". We all turn head to see the wolves coming down, Luna smiled over at Embry and he gave her a wolfed grin.

"They don't trust us enough to come in their human forms" Cedric informed Carlisle who gives Cedric a short look before turning back

"They Came that's what matters...can you translate" With that he soon steps forward. Harry sees Jacob steps up and smiles over at.

"Welcome Jasper has experience with Newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them" Carlisle said

"They want to know why a New born is different from us" Cedric said to Carlisle which he replied with.

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their Tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful then in our first several months of this life" he steps aside to let Jasper take over.

"Carlisle right...That's why they're created. Newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human Army as if a human army can stand against them"

"Now the 2 most important things are to first never let them get their arms around they'll crush you. And 2nd never go for the obvious kill they'll be expecting that" Harry soon feels lighted head again and takes a seat on a nearby log. Draco and others sat with and make sure nothing worse happens. The training begins Embry moves over to Luna and nuzzles into her. I then see Cedric fighting Carlisle. Harry begins to feel even more light headed and passes out.

"Harry!" Draco said catching Harry from his fall the others looked over and see that Harry is out. Cedric walks over to him and picks him up.

"Carlisle mind if you can check him?" "Of course," then they leave. Jacob comes up to Bella and allows her to stroke him.

Cedric pov

I carried Harry into my old house and set him in Carlisle's mini patient room after testing him.

"It seems like he's pregnant" I looked at him in shock

"No, that can't be" I shook my head

"Mates are allowed to get one another pregnant" Luna mentioned

"Fascinating" Carlisle said Harry's pregnant! With my baby again and we're mates! I smiled over at Harry who was beginning to wake up from his unconsciousness I picked him and swing him around.

"Victoria it has to be maybe this Riley guy is making all her decisions" Neville said out of nowhere Now thinking about it that can exactly be the case.

"Harry's pregnant he shouldn't be at the fight" Draco said which got Harry's attention

"Pregnant again! Mates?" Luna nodded at him "I shouldn't fight I don't want anything to happen to our baby" our baby love that this time I can be around.

"Pregnant?" we all turned at the voice and see Bella at the door frame

"He's pregnant" Which Carlisle nodded to Bella soon storms out.

Bella pov

Pregnant the bitch is pregnant. He stole Edward and Jacob from me. Even the fucking Cullen's. they were MY family they're gonna TURN me now I don't get that. I stomped in the woods.

"Victoria" I called she then stood in front of me

"You called" I was in the moment of anger I want nothing but harry to feel the pain I feel.

"I wanna help" I then told everything I know them being wizards, them all working together, and the new expecting baby"

"Interesting...come Bella"