A Meowy Return. Submissive!Neko!Boy x Dom!Reader

Author-chan: let's all worship the picture up there, a lil horny neko boy. Remember the Neko Boy from my last book? The one that got all of your documents over the floor and got punished? Yep, that's him, your story with him continues...

Naofumi's POV
I've been living with Miss Y/n for quite a while now. Ever since she adopted me I couldn't ask for a better life. She's sweet and nice and always straight and clear with what I need to do. She never hesitates about her orders... But there's only one thing bothering me... She always teases me. And her punishments are wild. Today I'll change things a little bit. I've always been a pretty, little kitty that listens. I can already feel getting hard while I think about the things I can do in front of her that would drive her crazy. I blushed as I smirked and held my crotch. I'm taught that whenever Miss Y/n feels stressed or angry I should take off my pants and underwear and walk around the house like that.. I can't lie, I feel very excited about that. I'm tired of being so obedient. Today I wanna be... bratty.
*Squeak*
I guess she's here...

"Welcome home, miss." I got up as I smiled and bowed shyly. I looked up and saw her annoyed face. Well her day didn't go as planned... She looked at me as she sighed and sat down:
"Hey, Naofumi.." she seems tired...
"M-miss Y/n, I made you dinner.." I said. What's up with me? Whenever she meets my eyes my brain stops working and my heart starts fluttering... I-I'm so shy in front of her...
"Thanks." She said loud and clear as she got up and walked to the kitchen. I ran behind her. She walks so fast and confident.. i looked down as I felt her gaze on my face. I immediately looked up and saw her looking at me kind of annoyed.
"W-what's wrong, miss?" I asked.
She just kept looking at me and I felt even more hot and nervous than before as I blushed. Oh!
"O-oh, I-I'm so sorry, m-my brain is just not working properly, hehe-" I laughed nervously as I remember that I have to serve her dinner.
She sat down, arms crossed, eyes shut, eyebrows frowned.
"You know, miss, you can't expect me doing so many things for you and getting nothing in return~" i smirked.
"I'm giving you a place to live." She looked at me obviously angry. Of course she had a point, tho.
I sweat dropped as I laughed and said:
"I guess your day didn't go so well. I know what that means." I sighed as I started taking off my pants and underwear. I could already feel my cheeks getting red but I didn't mind, I liked it. But to her surprise I took off my hoodie as well. I prepared her food for her buck naked. I made sure to wiggle my tail up so she could see my butt clearly. This is such a tingly feeling... I like being a brat. I smirked.
I turned my head to see her reaction and saw her furiously looking at me with her beautiful half lidded eyes at this point. She had her hand over her mouth and she was tapping her foot nervously. I can feel the sexual tension... My ears dropped a little bit for a second as I blushed even more and looked down on the food. I was cutting a carrot but accidentally cut my thumb. I put down the knife and looked at my finger. There was a little blood coming out but not too scary. I heard steps behind me and a second later her hand took mine while her other arm wrapped around my waist. H-her face is so close. I can feel her breath on my face. She's looking at me so firmly, I can literally feel her looking at my soul. For a second she looked at my thumb and sucked on it and she looked into my eyes. I gulped as I stared back at her and blushed as I squeezed my thighs. My "fella" started rising up as I grabbed onto her. After her sucking my fingers, we started making out aggressively.
I feel like I'm gonna pass out~ She started pushing me to the table as she pushed me on it. "Ah-" i moaned. She got on the table as well, on top of me. Her panties were gone in a second as I hungrily looked at her. She started rubbing her pussy over my dick teasing me as I grabbed into her hips.
"Don't touch me." She said and pinned my hands over my head.
How cruel! "Ahh, it feels so good! I-I might just cum like this!"
"You know I like it hardcore." She smiled.
"Anything for you~" i smiled back.
Miss started riding me but slowing down every 20 seconds and that made me insane.
"O-oh! Please let me cum! Miss! Stop teasing me! Please-~"
"Why should I listen to you? You are such a bad boy."
"Then punish your bad boy~"
"Oh I will"
She flipped me over and took a paddle in her hands. "I'll make you apologize for teasing me, Naofumi."
"Please~"
After a few smacks I was already screaming "I'm so sorry!" But of course I want more.
"Get down off the table" I did as she said. I stood there as she stroked my cock, I gripped onto her shoulders as I started biting and kissing her neck all the way to her boobs.
"Can I suck on them, miss, kitty is hungry..." I whined.
She nodded as I continued sucking her nipples and working my way down until I was on my knees and then came the most exciting part.
I started sucking on her like it was my last, I squeezed her thighs and whimpered from all the sounds.
Soon she came all over my face. It feels incredible.
"M-miss, can I finish myself off, while you watch m-me?"
"Sure.." she smirked.
I sat on the table and opened my legs as I stroked my cock and fingered my asshole.
That mixed with her looking at me was the most incredible feeling ever. "A-AH-~!"I came so much, it's unbelievable. I sat there panting, my hands still all over myself.
-
I hope I can continue working for her like this...
A/n: I'M ALIVE! I really am! Lol. I know I've took a longer break but I'll try to upload more from now on! I hope! Thank you for massive support! I really love writing porn lol!