The letter

One of Hermione and Draco's Villas ^^

Hermione POV
I woke up to the sound of tapping on my window, turning around I got up and saw that the sound was coming from an owl. I opened the window and let the owl in. Carefully taking the two letters off its leg, I recognized one of the letters, bright magenta with a strong smell of perfume,  I got it every single year, but I decided to open the other letter first.

Dear Hermione,

Hope you are doing well, your Aunt has just sent you a letter inviting you again for the Granger family reunion, you have ran out of excuses for not coming so I am sorry to say that you will have to come. Bring Draco and the kids.

Mother

I huffed, how could I go to this reunion without killing nearly every one there ?!
I opened the second letter,

Hermione,
We would be pleased ( or not ) to say that you are invited to this years GRANGER FAMILY REUNION!
Now, please bring something suitable
-in that scruffy old grandma looking closet of yours -
for this event as we will be hosting a ball.
Also bring a boyfriend
-you probably don't even have one-
Or a husband and child
The reunion will last a week and will be held at the EMERALD LIONESS hotel that is ran by Mr. Draco Malfoy the hottest and richest man in the world ! And apparently he will be at his hotel this week !! But you probably never heard of him, as you live under a rock.

Your Aunt,
Veronica
PS : Annabelle has news!! XOXO

I rolled my eyes, already dreading the moment where I will have to meet them, when I felt two strong arms hug me from behind , I turned around to face my husband of 10 years ,
Draco Malfoy
He slowly leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"What do you have in your hand ?"
He asked in his husky morning voice.

" It's the family reunion thing, we have to go, it lasts for a week" I said

"That's OK but I'm gonna be out of town this week for work, I should be there by Thursday"

"That's fine don't worry, I have a plan... I won't tell them I'm married to you so that it will shut them up when they know" I smirked evilly and and slid out off his arms, suddenly feeling cold.

I went down to the kitchen to make waffles for the kids.

"ISAAC, ANNIE, ELLA, AVA, AUTUMN BREAKFAST !" I yelled across the villa, I went up and got Scorpius from upstairs so that he could eat too.

Then came in my 5 (plus Scorp 6) beautiful, intelligent, nice and well-manered children.
"Kids we're going to my family's reunion, so when your finished go get dressed and pack some stuff for a week, Autumn I'll go help you get dressed in a minute OK? "

"Yes Mommy" they said in one voice

"Oh and where something nice for today" I added
They then all when up to there rooms with a thanks.

Hermione's outfit