chapter 1

As your slowly got up, hearing the sounds of your alarm clock ringing. You opened your eyes to see you were in your familiar new room considering you just moved to your new house to go to your new school, UA academy, a school for aspiring heros.

Your family is very wealthy. Half of your families in the business industry and half of them is in the hero business not to mention your uncle is all might him self.

he slowly got up and went, took a shower, washing your face and doing your daily routine as you got out drying off you put your you a uniform clothes on as you walk down stairs, getting a small fruit and heading out, you didn't like to walk all that much but your favorite form of transportation was flying. That's right, you're quick allowed you to fly, but you yourself, didn't let the fly all that much, but what you did do is you had a broom that you used your quirk on to give the broom the ability to levitate, you hopped on your broom when all of a sudden your cat coco hopped on your broom. She's a black cat with a unusual glowing tall and glowing ears with a bowtie on the back of her neck and a bell in the front.

"Hello and good morning coco, ready for school"

You said to her and she responded with a meow

and you rode on it as if you were a witch from a story, that's where you got the idea to ride a broom from. (You look like image above except it's a broom and not a stick)

As you turned and locked your door, putting your key in your bag as you grab your broom and it glowed then started to levitate as you sat upon it with both of your legs on one side slowly started to make your way in the direction of UA.

As you made your way to school you passed a few students who gave you looks of amazement as you passed them by not even looking at them.

When you made it to the entrance of you, a you lowered your broom 2 a level where you could hop off before your did your broom could stopped levitate your cat hopped off as well as you grab your broom and started walking to the front doors. You walked in changing your shoes as you begin to heading to class.

As you made it to the front doors of when a class. You knocked on the door waiting for an answer when you suddenly heard 'come in' you slid the door open and walked in as you heard whispers and gas by your appearance. You've been told that you look quite beautiful, your eyes are magnificent E/c that head behind your glasses and your hair is so long and beautiful that has a lovely H/c color it's all the way to your ankles. You bout it, introduce yourself as you wrote your name on the chalkboard

"Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you all" You said with no emotion as your cat just meawed from your bag "And this is coco, I've gotten special permission to have her here"

You said looking at the class

"Thank you for the introduction please take a seat next to Todoroki"

Mr. Aziwa said as you made your way to the back of the class next to this 'Todoroki' and took your sear.

~Time Skip~

As class ended and lunch started you decided for the first day you would eat at your desk instead of the cafeteria the reason behind that is it's less likely people come and try and talk to you. I just wanted to get through the first day so you can go home. Coco sat on your lap sleeping as you pulled out your lunchbox and opened it getting ready to eat a boy came up to you. He had green hair and a nervous smile as he extended his arm out to you wanting to shack your hand.

"Hi my names Izuku Midoria but people call me Deku, what's your name"

he said still holding his hand out waiting

"Y/n"

Was all you said not moving a muscle to shake his hand. There was awkward silence well at least for him as he put his hand down

"Well nice to meet you I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out me and my friends"

He asked looking at you easy waiting for an answer. You thought for a moment, you never really interacted with people well but getting to know the students and their quirks would help you  this year considering the fact that you would be partnering with some of them, so it be in your best interest to get to know some of them

"Sure"

You said as you both headed twords a group of kids. One girl had short brown hair, there was a boy with nice blue hair, the next boy had red hair and sharp teeth, next was a boy with yellow hair  with a black thunder bolt in it, the last one was a boy with blonde hair that looked really pissed off like he could kill someone ( I'm sure if you're reading the story, you're a my hero academia fan like me so, you know these characters, by the obvious description and I don't really feel like writing out introduction 😉)

After everyone became acquainted with you, you all proceeded to have lunch but after you had finished your meal, you had more than 20 minutes of lunch left, so you decided to go explore the school more. After telling everyone where you were going, you proceeded to say good bye and left. And she wandered, you made your way outside, and what towards the tree, the tree was fairly big. It seemed it has been there for a very long time, maybe even when school was built. As you walked closer, you looked up at the tree and continued to walk, not realizing that you are walking directly in front of someone until you crashed ending up landing on top of them with their hand on your chest or to put it simply, they were grabbing your boob. And you open your eyes and looked up to see a boy with purple hair and a really red face.