Chapter 4

As the sun began to rise on the new day and the beams of light hit your face as you begin to stir. When you finally awoke you slowly rose up not disturbing coco you headed to your shower and got ready for school.

When you were all done with your routine you had about 15 minutes of time to spare you then woke coco though she wasn't all to happy about it. You both headed down stairs breakfast, you had a simple piece of bread and cocoa had her cat food after you were done eating you still at about 9 minutes left to get to school, which wouldn't be a problem for you considered giving get there in about 5. As you began to walk outside grabbing your broom along the way you are about to take off, but then you suddenly heard running you turned around and saw shinso running like his life depended on it, then he saw you and stopped panting and breathing.

"Sorry *huff* But can you *huff* give me a ride, my alarm clock didn't wake me"

He asked clearly desperate, considering he wouldn't make it on time

" sure"

You said simply  you began to take off with him right behind you on your broom as you slowly began to close in the distance between the school and yourselves. You may say, are roughly in about 4 minutes leaving you both 5 minutes to get to class more than that time as you both hopped off and began to walk in class, he thanks you and said he had to go, he said he wanted to talk to you after school, something about going to a cat cafe, you didn't really mind or cared because you never really socialized, you don't know what to expect, so you just want along with it heading to class

~Time Skip~
After School

She began to pack up your books and leaving your last class, he slowly headed down the steps and now the building of the school you are about to head home on your broom but then you remember, shinso and what he said about the cat cafe thinking back on it, she said she kind of excited, so you decided to wait. It only took him about 2 minutes for him to get out of the school and next to you as you both began to walk in the direction of the so called cat cafe. What was a cat cafe? What do you eat or drink there? These thoughts can, bracing your mind, considering you haven't really been to a cafe you've heard about it and seen in magazines of new cafes opening up around your home but you never bothered to go to one you didn't really want to ask him about it considering you didn't want to seem uneducated. You mean most kids usually go to cafes after school, well, you thought so considering all the girls are talking about it in class.

You are lost in thought when suddenly he stopped making you bump into him. He quickly turned around and apologized, but you brush it off and told him it was nothing considering the fact that you bumped into him.

" we made it here, we are, this is my favourite cat cafe, I hope you like it "

He said with a bit of pink on his face, you were scared, he was gonna get sick again. You both made your way inside as you both sat down at a table. A waiter came by, I gave you both menus as you looked over them. There were a lot more sweets and desserts than you thought be long with lots of different kinds of coffees and drinks.

" what do you think you're gonna get "

He asked looking at you trying to start a conversation you then looked at him then back at the menu

" I think a strawberry cheesecake and a small coffee and you"

You replied now wanting to know what he would get considering he's been here before.

"Nice that's a really good choice but I think I'm going to stick with a cappuccino"

He finished and just in time as a waiter came by wanting your orders.

After the both of you orders you both started talking to each other about small things like school, hobbys, fav food, etc. The more you talked with him you began to realized the more in common the 2 of you actually had and along with that became more interested in him.

When the food and coffee came out the both of you ate but continued to talk and socialize. You began to find this boy more and more interesting and you actually started to like him you'd even consider doing this again.

After the 2 of you finished you rode your way back you the both of your streets

" I had a lot of fun, I hope we do this again sometime "

He said looking at you with a pink hue as he scratch the back of his head

"Yeah it was fun and I'd love to go out again with you. Thanks for everything and in return here"

You said wanting to give him something in return for the fun you to had

" It's no problem you did give me a ride to school so there's no need to than-"

He was cut of by you kissing his cheek for about 5 seconds. When you were done and you backed away and looked at him as his face got really red.

" Thank you shinso see you tomorrow "

You said waving him good bye as you entered your house. Even when you were in your home he still was waving at the door so lose in thought. The girl he liked kissed his cheek as he slowly stared walking backward then turning around and walking home.

And the only thought running thought his mind was

"I think I'm in love"