Plan A

Aris's POV

'Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.' Was all he thought, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

He looked over at Maddie who had a satisfied smirk on her face.

She knew she scared Aris, it was her natural self when someone messed with her or with people she loved.

Newt held Maddie in a tight hug, one because he missed her so much and didn't want to lose her again, and two so she couldn't go up and strangle Aris to death.

"Talk." Minho growled, breaking the silence and giving Aris an icey cold glare.

"Alright alright." Aris whimpered, standing up to face all of them, that way he could spill everything easier.

"As you know, Group B is also here, I am in Group B." He began, making sure everyone understood where he was coming from.

"Group B is the opposite of Group A, gender swap different." He explained, looking at them all, there eyes wide.

"Group B is all girls and one boy, me." He spoke, his eyes never leaving all of them as he saw how their bodies tensed.

"Then there's you guys, all boys and one girl, Madison." He motioned towards Maddie who just stared at him as if studying him.

"Anyways, the girls realized Thomas was still here, their plan is to kill Thomas.." He spoke carefully, looking at Thomas who went pale.

"Wait hold the shuck up." Minho interjected, glaring at Aris.

"Those shucking girls made you come over here to shucking spy on us and get information on how to kill my boyfriend!?" Minho yelled, his face turning red as a tomato and his fists clenching with anger.

He tried to lash out at Aris, but Thomas wrapped his arms around him, calming him down by pressing himself against his chest.

Newt kissed Maddie's cheek affectionetly, nuzzling his face into her cheek.

Maddie gave a soft warm smile to Newt, turning her head gently, pressing soft kisses to his forehead.

"This should tell you something Aris." Newt spoke up, his chin resting on Maddies shoulder.

"You don't mess with our relationships, or you will die," He paused for a minute, "But my main point is you don't mess with Group A." Newt smirked slightly, holding Maddie close.

Aris stood there, his face full of fear, his body shaking slightly.

"You don't know any information about us do you?" Maddie spoke up, giving Aris a look, but in her mind saying 'if you do and you tell those dumbass girls i'll kill you so hard.'

Thomas looked over at Maddie and chuckled as he heard what she threatened against him.

Aris let out a shakey breath and covered his face, getting overwhelmed.

"Honestly, no I don't know any information about you guys at all because you all were trying to kill me!" He whimpered, looking back up at them.

"Good, you don't deserve to know anything." Maddie growled, making Newt hold her tighter.

"You guys need to understand!" Aris whimpered, running his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't have a choice, the girls made me do this, I didn't want to." Aris explained, giving them a pleading look for them to believe him.

Everyone just looked at eachother, not saying a word.

"We need to make a plan, I want to get back at those shuck faces." Minho growled, resulting to Thomas pressing soft kisses to his cheek.

"Alright, but what would we do?" Maddie questioned, looking at everyone.

"I could kill someone if you wanted." Aris spoke up, looking at them.

"If you want me to prove that I'm not lying, I'm willing to kill someone from Group B." He spoke, his voice shakey as if he hadn't realized he just said what he did.

"Alright, that works." Minho agreed, looking at the others who nodded in agreement.

"You have to kill Beth." Maddie spoke up, an evil glint in her eyes that only Aris caught.

"A-Alright." Aris mumbled, his nerves taking over his body.

What had he done?

He just sent a death plan to one of his roomates, a roomate that he had to kill himself.

He walked back to the bed he was sleeping on and laid down, Thomas and Minho crawled back to theirs and Maddie and Newt climbed back to their bunk.

Aris watched as each couple got comfrontable with eachother.

Giving small kisses to one another, nuzzling eachothers faces cutely, whispering things to make the other person smile or laugh.

Aris just laid there, alone, he didn't know what it felt like to be in love, and probably never would.

But although Group A terrified him, he enjoyed seeing their soft side.

He liked seeing how Minho and Thomas made eachother happy, and how Maddie and Newt just flat out have to be with eachother to be happy.

But then it was as if a tidal wave of reality hit him all at once, he had to kill his roomate.

Tomorrow.