Angry

I sat in the detention room trying to stir up some emotions in me. I stared at the blank paper,cursing myself for this horrible writers block. No one was left in the room to watch us. And when I mean us I mean me and this other boy with a leather jacket on and a plain gray T and boots. This felt way too much like the breakfast club. I glanced over at him through a screen of hair to see that he was staring right back at me. I knew he couldn't see my eyes or my face but I could see his. His eyes ventured from my hair,lower and lower. I winced my eyes darted back to my paper and I stared at it for a little while longer. I pulled my head up to keep from neck cramps and when I did I was completely startled. Sitting infront of me was leather jacket dude. "Your a fine looking little lady if I do say so myself." He smurked as he talked." Your not supposed to be at my table." I mumbled now staring at my paper again." Why do you care about what we are and aren't supposed to do? You're in detention after all." "I'm in here not because I break rules unnecessarily just because I want to prove to people I can, but because I do what my instinct tells me to do." I growled." " why are you so fascinated with that paper?" He asked. " None of your business." I looked up at him my eyes digging in to his skin and my teeth clenched,and he acted as if he liked it! That pissed me off even more. I felt a rumble in my throat and before I could bash his face in he was kissing me! I started to rip at his face but then I stopped. I felt like I could sink into his lips. I think a bit of his personality latched on to me from the contact because I no longer really cared about the rules. He pushed my back against the table,so that I was laying flat against it. My science teacher walked in and screamed "what are you doing?! Get back to your seat Mr.Anderson!" I waved infront of her a nice shiny middle finger and she stormed off,heels clicking rapidly on the hard floor. She mumbled something but I couldn't make it out. I didnt care though. He released me and wiped his lips."My names David Anderson." he said boldly. "Tink Rian." I said.