chapter 10: Tied

I was one my way to Historys school to pick her up, for some reason I had a bad feeling about this. I get to our normal meeting spot, a cherry blossoms tree what no ones ever near so it can just be me and her.When I got there the first thing I realized is that History is not there and then my motherly instincts kicked in, thought like 'Was she killed' or ' was she kidnapped' poped in my head. I then set eyes on a note reading
'meet me at xxx-xxx
                      - '
I quickly run to the address stated I mean this is my daughter who just got kidnapped by someone who left there name blank.

-(A/nGet the reverence ;) )-

I will find whoever did this to my daughter and I will make sure they feel the worst pain of there life.  I get to the building as soon as possible and enter the house that look very unstable. Blood. The room has blood everywhere. The door slams'am I in a horror movie or something?' I ask myself suddenly a weird gas comes out of nowhere and then I pass out.
  • ★~  Time skip  ~★ •

I wake up and try to stretch my arms only to find myself tied to a uncomfortable chair. The room was dark but I recognized the silver hair at first glance. Historys once long silver hair now sloppily cut with blood stains on it. My eyes begin to focus more and I start to cry at the sight of what is laid before me. History my daughter what I love with all my heart laid across the floor naked with blood,bruises, cuts, and even one or two stabs on her. I tried to call out to her but I was gaged so I was unable to. The door opens with I creak and a bright light. "Were am I?" I try to ask but it came out as jiberish because of the gag . The guy had brown hair grey eyes and a sick look on his face. He then walks up to me with a wicked smile on his face. "Gwt away frum me" was the best I could say though the gag on my face and dry throat beging for moisture. " And why would I waste the opportunity of making you mine" the man says making me glare at him making him smirk and remove my gag"I'm not yours and I never will be." I state making him smirk "sassy I can't wait to devour you" he says making me shiver.

Cliffy~

Tell me what you think will happen next ;)