1

You showed up late to school because your alarm didn't go off. You had 3 minutes to get to class, and it was on the 3rd floor. You ran through the virtually empty halls, but then you heard the voice that you really weren't in the mood for considering your situation.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka.

"MISS Y/N! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS! THATS A DETENTION!" You stopped in your tracks and sighed, rolling your eyes as the hall monitor power walked toward you and handed you a pink slip.

"Ishimaru, I'm about to be late! My alarm didn't go off and you know how far the class is because you're in it!" He didn't show any sympathy though.

"Doesn't matter. You can walk plenty fast if you try. Now let's head to class or I'll have to give you another detention for being late.

You dramatically shoved your hands into your hoodie and walked to class with him, making it just in time.

"Why the long face Y/N?" Your best friend asahina questioned. "Stupid taka gave me detention." You huffed, and you both side eyed the moral compass, who was now sitting with mondo and chatting,

"Well don't sweat it! It's only one day, and then you'll never have to talk to that idiot again." She smiled as the teacher stood in front of the class to give instructions.

"Alrighty class, today we'll be doing a group project! You will be making a presentation about a famous landform of your choice." You looked at asahina, Sakura and Kirigiri, all grouping up with you.

"Leon and mondo in a group together? No way! Leon, you join Kirigiris group, and Y/N you join mondo and takas."

You wanted to scream! But instead you just huffed as your friends gave you pitied looks. Leon looked happy to be around females, smirking at them and flirting with asahina, but you sat down with a sigh at your group.

Mondo and Taka looked up at you, and both smiled. "Our project will be the best in the class, with bro and you, Y/N!" Taka said confidently. "Since I'm in your group, can you not give me detention?" You pleaded. But taka just shook his head. Mondo laughed. "Wait, your telling me a goody two shoes like Y/N got detention?" You blushed as mondo leaned in close to your face.

"Yes! She was running in the hall bro!" They started laughing together and you just rolled your eyes. This was going to be a long week.