9

*a few weeks later, thursday*
You walked peacefully to your table at lunch. You now mainly hang out with mondo, taka, and chihiro. You noticed Leon and sayaka leaning up against a tree, and smiled at the cute couple. Even though leon has been hostile to you and your friends in the past, sayaka has helped him change for the better. You just hoped he realized what he did was wrong, and treated her well.

You sighed, and waited on the rest of your friends to arrive, when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulder.
"BOO!" A deep voice said in your ear, and you let out a small scream. You turned around quickly to see mondo laughing his ass off.

"BAHAHA! You should've seen your face!" He doubled over in laughter as you pouted.

"What happened?" Chihiro said as she walked up with taka.

"Mondo scared me!" You whined, and taka shoved his friend on to the ground. "Be nice to y/n mondo!" The moral compass scolded, and mondo just rubbed his neck sheepishly from the ground. "Sorry dude, didn't think it would really scare her! Isn't that right y/n?"

You sighed playfully.
"Sure. Whatevs. I'm gonna get a soda, you guys want me to get you anything?"

"A candy bar!" Chihiro smiled.
"An energy drink," mondo smiled.
"Hmm.. I think I'll have an iced tea." Taka decided.

You smiled and walked off to the vending machine.

"Brooo, when are you gonna tell her? It's killing me!" Mondo moaned.

"When the time feels right! Even though you and chihiro thinks she likes me, I need to give it more time. We've only been friends for like, 2 months."

"Whatever dude, just don't be weird about it." Mondo rolled his eyes and ruffled takas hair.
"You know, people are starting to ship you and y/n!" Chihiro smiled, and taka blushed a light pink.

"Wha-? Why would the- HOW DO THEY KNOW?!" Taka freaked out. "It's obvious." Mondo and chihiro both laughed.

Taka growled, and took out his bento box.

"I'm back! I hope I got everyone the right things." You passed out everything, and sat down next to taka.

"Taka, want to try each others drinks?" You asked innocently. But takas thoughts were anything but innocent. The thought of his lips touching something hers have was a little awkward. But he nodded, and took a sip of her strawberry flavored soda.
"Hmm.. it's.. pretty good!" Taka smiled, and you said the same thing about his drink.

Suddenly, Leon came up to you guys table. "Hey guys, this Saturday I'm having a pool party at my parents house! You comin?" He said excitedly.
"Sure!" You smiled, and looked around at your friends responses.
"Sure!" Mondo smiled
"Sounds fun!" Chihiro agreed. (By the way everyone knows chihiro is a boy in this story and he doesn't cross dress anymore)
"I'll come, but there better be no drinking." Taka nodded.
"Lighten up dude! Besides, there's not going to be any anyways." He patted taka on the shoulder and walked off.

"This will be so fun!" You pumped your fists in the air, and taka laughed at you. "You look like a little kid," he smiled. "Do not!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"God she's cute," he thought. "I wish she'd be my girlfriend."