Scene three

I walked into a room full of sensors and x-rays, my eyes red and itchy, my head still soar and my mouth still tasting of vomit. I clicked a button in my pocket and dark glasses lay on my face. Slowly I walked through the first of the sensors and sat down waiting of a verdict. I looked fair and started fiddling my thumbs, but stopped when I saw someone sitting next to me.

"Hi bud" he said shakily

"Hi, wow you look as bad as I" I smiled. He winked and started tapping his hands on his leg.

"Look about last night" I blurted out, causing him to stop "I didn't know what I was doing, however I..."

"It meant nothing" he interrupted. My throat went dry and I just nodded looking down.

"Kimmy Ofay?"

I looked up to see a very tall lady smiling at me, showing her crystal white teeth, I got up and entered her small room, full of a computer and a dozen chairs, taking the closets one to me I sat.

"According to your results you are not pregnant, and that no sexual activity had been done... Ever" the lady moaned. I shrugged and she looked down at her paper. "However toxins and arousal level was very high, what did you do last night?" I stared at her blankly. And she continued "at this stage you were meant to be given a hormone to decrease your days pregnant, and where meant to have surgery to remove the foetus in two days, so they could a be looked after together".

I shrugged, got up and walked out the door.

To see Tom smiling, "so how did it go, are you pregnant?" He smiled

"It's a bit impossible to be" I snapped, and stomped off.

I walked fast, trying to not be caught by my dad, I had just made it into my house when someone was knocking on the door. I opened it to see Tom breathless.

"Where's you key dumbass" a moaned making him shrug

"Didn't realise there were keys" he smiled. I looked at him and walked of, I stopped in my tracks when I heard, him speak. Did he just apologise?

I turned to him and smiled, shaking my head, he put his head down and walked away.

I headed towards the dinning room and pressed a button, in the mater of seconds coffee and a chips appeared, great for hangovers, I gobbled it down, praying it won't come back up, and soon as I had finished, the plate disappeared. Slowly I made my way upstairs and slept.

I woke in darkness, I turned over to see the clock, 9:00, woops. I slipped off the bed and headed downstairs and into the living room. "Sleep well?" he joked, I smiled and sat next to him, every part of me was repulsed by him, but I need comfort, I can not be alone. I turned my head to see him looking at me, "wow your ugly" he laughed. I turned my head and frowned, before I could even think I felt a sharp pain in my hand, I looked down to see a red mark, I stood up and walked off, leaving Tom with a bright red mark on his face.

Again I stormed out the door and approached the ditch, were again he was there. I sat next to him and smiled, rubbing my hand.

For the next 10 minutes we just sat in silence looking up into the sky, the smoke had cleared and it was a beautiful clear night, thousands of stars flooded the sky, I felt the most relaxed I have ever been.

"You still having problems with the Brit?" he asked breaking the silence, I sighed and nodded, he approached me and whispered in my ear, his dreamy voice stopping my heart beat, once he had finished talking he kissed my forehead and walked away. I watched him go, thinking of what he just said to me.

"I will!" I whispered