~: Rules :~

1. You can choose any OC's from my OC book. Free reign of that!

2. Please use third person when roleplaying.

3. Please don't barge into another person's chain. It's very rude and not considerate.

4. Give enough to go off of, 3-4 lines should do the trick, and if you feel like doing more go for it!  First password is to tag 4-5 people. Though I do understand some people do happen to get tired, and two lines is the bare minimum.

5. Please censor the cursing as I really would not like this book to be taken down.

6. You can use however many OCs you want, there's no limit, but at least give equal attention to both my males AND females!

7. Please do not control someone else's character, and in this case, mine. The final password is the rule you think is most important.  It can get quite irritating when this happens.

8. Please wait to be accepted!

9. If smut comes into the question and once the clothes come off, please take it to pms or time skip!

10. Once accepted, you may begin!

11. If someone doesn't respond for a long period of time, please don't constantly message for them or tag them multiple times. Life does happen, and people get busy, me included. PLEASE give them time to respond.