==> Enter.

A young troll stands in her room. It just so happens that today is a very special day! She will be playing a game --  a game that will change her life. But she doesn't know that, so let's get this adventure going.

==> Enter name.

        Nice try, but she already has a name! She doesn't want to endure that whole procedure again. She already did it when she was six sweeps old.

==> Arakni Scairp.

        Your name is Arakni Scairp, and you are seven sweeps old. You have a variety of INTERESTS, two of which are WRITING FICTION and DRAWING. You can't say you are especially good at either of them, but you still love to do them anyway. You can always enjoy a GOOD LAUGH, and you love playing VIDEO GAMES. Your MIND tends to wander sometimes, and you occasionally struggle to keep up with your LUSUS'S demands.

        Your troll tag is dualAnthropod and y^u tend t^ stress the letter "o" when speaking.

        What will you do?

==> Arakni: Throw out your dumb scarf and shit on your laptop.

        WHAT? Your scarf is NOT dumb! It was given to you by your moirail, whom you care for very much for. You should check up on him soon, to see if he's doing okay.

        Which brings you back to your situation with your laptop. What would ever overcome you to think of DEFECATING on your LAPTOP? You've had it ever since you were little, and it is full of your DRAWINGS and VARIOUS WORKS OF WRITING.

==> Pester your moirail.

dualAnthropod [DA] began trolling neuroGenesis [NG]

DA: hey! what's up? i just finished writing a st^ry, d^ y^u want t^ read it

NG: cool, i just finished reading the last one you sent me, it was very interesting!

DA: ^k, ill send you the file

dualAnthropod [DA] sent neuroGenesis [NG] the file st^ry67.pdf

DA: enj^y! this ^nes a l^t sh^rter than the last

DA: als^, have y^u heard fr^m ^P lately? didnt she say s^mething ab^ut playing a game

NG: no, she told me she was fixing u<p> some extra stuff and not to bother her,

DA: ^h, i see

NG: hey, my lusus is calling me

NG: talk to you later!

DA: bye!

dualAnthropod [DA] ceased trolling neuroGenesis [NG].