1: The kid

If I don't get any comments then this is probably going to be a one-shot

Aizawa sighed, it had been an extremely long day. When he came home he, took of his shoes and put them on the shoe rack, he didn't even bother to take of his hero outfit.

He just walked to the kitchen, not paying attention to Eri and Hitoshi on the floor.

It wasn't until Hitoshi came into the kitchen that he noticed that something was of.

"Who's that kid?" Asked Shinsou.

"What kid?" Asked Hizashi

Aizawa froze.

"There is someone with Eri!" was all he said before runing to the living room with both Hizashi and Hitoshi close behind.

When they came Into the living room Hizashi was quick to grab Eri.

Then they looked at the kid. The kid was wearing grey pants and a white shirt that was too big for him. The kid looked about 7 years old and scared. The kid had purple hair and eyes, but the most eye catching thing about the kid was that he was wearing a muzzle.

"How did you get here?" Asked Aizawa.

' I don't know ' he signed

"What is your name?" Aizawa asked.

' Shinsou Hitoshi ' he finger-spelled.

Aizawa didn't really know what to do, he looked at the scared kid, and then Shinsou, who looked just as confused.

"Can I take of your muzzle?" Asked Aizawa.

The kid nodded.

While Aizawa took away the muzzle he noticed that Shinsou took a step back when he came closer with the muzzle.

"Kid, I'm going to try something, Okay?" He asked.

The kid looked scared but nodded.

Aizawa tried to use his quirk but nothing happened except the kid gasped and almost fell backwards.

"You- you're Eraserhead?" The kid stuttered before covering his mouth with his hands.

"Yes" he answered calmly.

"Let me try something" whispered Shinsou.

Shinsou walked up to the kid and whispered something to him. The kid just looked confused but a little smile could be seen.

"It's me" stated Shinsou.

"What do you mean?" Asked Hizashi

"I don't know how, mabye some time quirk related thing, but that kid is me"

It was silent almost ten minutes until shinsou remembered something.

"It's okay, you are aloud to talk here" he said to the kid. "You're aloud to ask questions"

The kid looked at him, almost shocked, before he asked.

"Can I see her?" He stuttered.

"Of course" Shinsou smiled, looked at Aizawa and continued "this way" he started to walk to his room with the little Shinsou following him.

Aizawa and Hizashi looked at each other, both were really confused at this point, but they followed as well.

The kids eyes widened when he looked in the room, he looked over at Shinsou as if to get permission for something.

Shinsou smiled at the younger kid.
"Go ahead"

The kid walked in to the room. Aizawa couldn't see what he was doing at first but when he came closer he saw the kid sitting on Shinsou's bed and petting their cat, Mochi.

It really was adorable.

But how did this happen?

A/N

Plz comment what you think about it. This will probably just be a one-shot if you don't comment.