163

"corbyn doesn't know does he?" "no she was almost a month early" he smiled and looked at her properly "now where are the boys?" "that i dont know, but i can take you, to where they aren't" i nodded then the girls followed us all. he took us to Eben's change room. i thanked him then he walked out leaving us in here. 

"ok, soo ebens gonna see us first" i nodded then grabbed my phone as it went off in my pocket. i looked and saw corbyn texted me.

corbyn matthew <3

corbyn matthew <3
heyyy

corbyn matthew <3
were going on stage in 5 minutes

corbyn matthew <3
so i wanted to say goodmorning

corbyn matthew <3
i love you

corbyn matthew <3
have an amazing day

chloe mae 😍 🍑 
awee i love you

chloe mae 😍 🍑 
have an amazing show

chloe mae 😍 🍑 
sing your heart out tonight for me

corbyn matthew <3
just for you

corbyn matthew <3
i love you, im going on <3

chloe mae 😍 🍑 
i love you

i put my phone down and looked at the girls "there on now" "ok so ebens on h-" the door opened as she started talking. i looked over and saw Eben. "chloe?" i nodded then stood up and walked over to him and hugged him. "how are you?" "im good, had a second kid but thats fine" "you had her?" i nodded then he pulled away from me and walked over to the pram. 

"You can hold her" he smiled then picked her up. "wow, she's so beautiful" "i know chloe makes good kids" i smiled then heard that the boys were singing. "you can hold her but im taking Noah to the side of the stage" he nodded then i grabbed Noah's hand and walked out of his dressing room to the stage.

"wooooh go daddy" i smiled then bent down to his height and pulled him into a side hug. we just stayed there cheering him on, and every time they had to change we ran to where the wouldn't see us.

they just came off stage before the last song. "hey bubba, go find dadda" he stood up from next to you and ran to find corbyn. i stood up and followed after him. "hey dadda" "hey noah" he turned around and looked at the stage then looked back and picked him up. he hugged him, then put him back down. "wheres mumma?" he pointed at me and corbyn got up walking towards me, i smiled then walked towards him, he picked me up and spun me around. i wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled.

"what are you doing here?" "thought I might surprise you" he pulled away then looked down seeing that i had no stomach. he put his hands on my waist and stomach. "what happened?" "ill explain when you guys are done, go have fun and sing your heart out" "only for you" he kissed me, me kissing him back twice as hard. "i love you" i smiled "i love you" he then walked on stage because it was his turn. i smiled then walked over to Noah and sat on the ground.

"I don't belong in this club" i smiled and stood up clapping. "ok before we go, we have an announcement" corbyn looked back at me, and i looked at him weird shaking my head. "come out here" he pointed at me & Noah so i sent Noah in. "wrong person, come on" i chuckled shaking my head then standing up and walking on stage. i stood next to corbyn, as Noah stood in front of me. 

"she surprised me, scream if you guys want her to stay on tour with us" soon the whole room filled with screams, i smiled then turned to the boys. "looks like your coming with us" i smiled and turned to the boys, they all then bowed and walked off stage with Noah and i. "now what happened?" "well knowing you your gonna wanna see her, so get changed then meet me in Eben's dressing room" i turned around to face the boys "you boys can come to if you want, but like get changed" he smiled and kissed me, as he walked off with the boys. "can i go with dadda?" "sure bubba" he ran off after them "corbyn" he turned around and i pointed at Noah, he nodded then picked him up and kept walking. 

i smiled running back to Eben's dressing room, they all looked at me and i walked over to Sydney who was holding Layla. "are the boys coming?" "yeah they are just getting changed into something different" they all nodded then i sat down on the couch, making sure Layla was all good. "your gonna meet your daddy today" i heard gabbie chuckle, "you know its weird how shes almost a month old, and hasn't met her dad yet" "yeah, but that was her choice obviously" i smiled looking back down at her, as she smiled.

soon the door was opened with a Daniel Seavey behind it. i smiled knowing corbyn was behind him because Noah was there. corbyn walked in and looked at me as i stood up. he walked over to me, and smiled looking at her "yeah, she decided to come a month early" he chuckled "and her name, you decided on was?" "Layla Mae Besson" he smiled then i passed her to him as he admired his daughter. he brought her up to his mouth and kissed her on the top of the head as she smiled.

soon enough all the boys had a hold of her, and she was loving life. "we should get back to the hotel room" i looked up from my phone as everyone agreed. i stood up putting Noah in the pram with Layla, and we all started to head out. Corbyn was carrying the baby bag, as i was pushing the pram. we all got out of the venue and got into the ubers we called before we left. corbyn and i went in one with Noah sitting between us, and corbyn holding Layla. 

we pulled up to the hotel and got out. i thanked the driver then got the pram out as Noah and corbyn walked in. "how many beds does your room have?" "only one, i didnt think you would come" "stay in mine tonight i have two, then we can just get it again, and check yours out" he smiled then grabbed my free hand and we walked up to the front desk together. we got my room booked for the amount of time they were here for, and checked out of his. we walked up and got all his stuff out of his room putting it into mine, while he took his key downstairs.

i left Layla on the bed with Noah as i got dressed into white sweatpants and a black cropped sweatshirt. then i helped Noah get dressed into some pyjamas and Layla into something more comfortable.

then i laid down on my bed playing with Layla as Noah laid down on his watching a movie. soon Corbyn walked back in, locking the door behind him. he walked in and got changed into sweats, and laid down next to me. "i miss this" "i missed you, and him" he smiled turning over to he was facing me "oh and her birth as well" i smiled looking down at Layla who was now asleep. "i love you beautiful" "i love you baby" i smiled then kissed him as we both fell asleep.