Day 1: Monday

|Maya|

So, today is the day where I am Farkle's pretend girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, you're probably thinking 'Why are you Farkle's girlfriend? I thought you didn't like him in that kind of way..." I don't, but I do care about him and I'm here to prove Smackle wrong. Also, he was bugging me a little when he wouldn't stop begging... I just want this week to end already.

I walked inside the lobby of Riley's apartment where I saw Farkle & Lucas sitting on the bench. I sat next to Farkle on the bench, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, hello to you too, clutterbucket," Lucas said with a grin.

He gets on my nerves, sometimes.

"Answer the question, Ranger Rick," I smirked back.

"We're waiting for Riley, so we can walk together to school," Farkle said.

"Thank you for answering the question, Farkle," I said, smiling at him. "Now, was it so hard to answer a simple question, cowboy?" I asked to Lucas.

"Sorry, ma'am," Lucas said, pretending to tip an imaginary cowboy hat.

Just then, Riley comes walking down the stairs, "Ready."

We all walked out the door and headed to school. Riley and Lucas were in front of us, while I was behind with Farkle. I put my hands in my pockets and kept walking, since there's nothing to talk about...

"So, Maya, you're looking beautiful like always," Farkle said being his flirtatious self.

I stopped him in his tracks, "Farkle, you're sweet, but I'm only doing this, so Smackle can see that you weren't lying."

"You'll come around. They always do," Farkle said, before catching up to Lucas.

"I doubt it," I murmured under my breath and walked next to Riley.

-

I stopped at my locker, before going to Mr. Matthews's class, when Smackle came up to me.

"So, you must be the lucky girl," she said leaning against a locker with her arms crossed.

"I don't know... I don't considered myself lucky," I bluntly said, even though I know what she's talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, Hart! I know you must be Farkle's girlfriend," Smackle snapped at me.

"Sorry, Smackle. It's not my fault that he had a crush on me since the 1st grade," I said closing the locker door.

Just then, Farkle comes up behind and puts his arm around me.

"Hello beautiful," Farkle said kissing my cheek, "Your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon."

"Aren't you the cutest little thing?" I playfully booped his nose.

"This isn't over yet, Farkle Minkus!" Smackle said, storming off to her class.

When Smackle was out of the clear, I whispered to Farkle, "You think she bought it?"

"Let's hope," and Farkle walks off to class.

"What was all that about?" I turned around and saw it was Riley. "I thought you didn't like Farkle in that kind of way... Aw Maya, you have feelings," Riley said in a mushy gushy tone.

"Okay, first, ew and second, he begged me to be his fake girlfriend," I said and before I could leave, Riley stopped me.

"What do you mean fake girlfriend?" Riley asked, sternly.

"Long story, short: he told Smackle that he had a girlfriend and that's why I'm here... I guess to prove her wrong."

"Maya, you shouldn't do this. Don't hurt Farkle," Riley said with a little sympathy.

"I'm not going to hurt my little Farkle. Okay, trust me, this is only going to last a week and everything will go back to normal," I explained to her, because she had nothing to worry about.

"Whatever you say, Maya," Riley said walking off to class.

I sighed and followed behind her. I sat down at my desk and took out my sketch pad, and began drawing random things.

-

It was lunch time and I was in the food line with Riley. I picked up a tray and grabbed a plate with chicken strips, along with a bottle of water. After we got our food, we went over to our table where Farkle and Lucas were. Riley sat next to Lucas and I took a seat next to Farkle.

"Aw, there's the cute couple," Lucas smirked at Farkle and I.

I looked over at Riley, "You told him?"

"I'm sorry, but I had to. I mean look at his cute face," Riley said all heart eyes on Lucas.

"Yup, I always knew we would be cute together," Farkle said putting his arm around me.

I gently put his arm down and whispered to him, "Save it for Smackle."

After I finished eating my lunch, I put my tray up and headed out the cafeteria.

"Maya," I heard behind me and it was Farkle.

"Yeah Farkle?"

"I wanna show you something," he said pulling something out of his back pocket.

It was a piece of paper and when he unfolded it, it was the drawing that I drew when Mr. Matthews forced us to go to the public library.

I took it out of his hands and slowly looked at it, "You still have this?"

"Of course, I keep it with me everywhere I go," Farkle smiled.

"Thanks Farkle," I said putting my arm around him.

The lunch bell rang and everyone rushed to their next class. I had Art so I went to Room 13 and took my desk next to Riley, with Farkle and Lucas across from us. Oh, and the whole time Smackle was glaring at me and I just ignored it.

-

Once, the final bell rang, I went to my locker to get all my books that I have homework in. After I put my books in my backpack, I threw it over my shoulder and closed my locker.

"See ya Riles," I told Riley since we were locker neighbors.

"Later Maya," she said going over to her dad's classroom.

As I was walking out the school, Farkle catched up with me.

"See you tomorrow, girlfriend," Farkle said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Later Farkle."

-

After I finished my homework for the night, I ate dinner and took a quick shower, then went to bed.

Day 1 is complete. Just 4 days left.