Part 11

"Wybie can I tell you something?"
"Baby you can tell me anything" he replied. "Well, I went back to the other world last night"
"WHAT?!"
"I'm sorry but I had to"
"Coraline you couldn't been killed!"
"I know but she's lucky I didn't kill her. I cut off one of her eyes" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I payed my heart against his chest and I said "she won't be hurting anymore kids"
"Good. I never want anyone to suffer what you, my mums sister and those other kids had to live through" he held my hand and we walked to the apple orchard. We walked further last that and into the area where the well was. I heard a faint "Coraline..Coraline..." she was calling for me through the portal in the well. Wybie and I could see part of the town from here. We could see our school. It was a dreadful place. So grey and grim.

A few months had passed since Wybie and I had discovered the doll and I had gone back in the other world. Wybie and I had planned that every Friday night, my family, Miss Spink and forcible, Mr Bobinsky and Wybie and his grandma would all come together and have dinner. It was nice having everyone so close. We enjoyed each other's company and we all liked each other very much. We were like a huge family. "When I own the pink palace, I'm going to have the door cut out and replaced with a proper wall. I'll also get that stupid well filled up" Wybie told me. "I reckon you'd make an amazing dad. You would protect your kids from anything" he smiled and said "well the only one I want to start a family with is you" I kissed him and said "I couldn't agree with you more."