Running away from home

My POV

Lucy giggled. " C'mon mommy let's go now! " She said to her mom as she ran onto the ice. " Lucy be careful " Layla said. " It's fine mommy " Lucy said. She was slipping and almost lost her balance. Layla gets onto the ice with her to try and get her off. The ice cracks under their feet. Layla notices and threw Lucy off. The ice cracked and Layla fell under. " Mommy!!! " Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs

~End of dream~

Lucy woke up sweaty from tossing and turning. She gets then stretched. She looks to her right and tears start to form. There was a shelf, but empty. Where were all her trophies that she earned? She has done many, many performances for her maids and they all gave her trophies and medals. But now it was a vacant shelf that held no purpose. She quickly gets up and ran downstairs. " Hey where are all my trophies? " She asked. " I got rid of them " Jude said before sipping his coffee. " You did what?! " She yelled at him. " You shouldn't take that kind of tone with your father! " Her step mother, Junko Enoshima, yelled at her. " Shut-up you evil bitch! " Lucy yelled at her. Jude stood up. " Lucy I raise you better than that! " He said firmly. " You didn't raise me! You don't even know how old I am! " She yelled back. " Your 9 " He said. Junko face palmed. " You think I'm 9 because mom died nine years ago don't you? " She asked. Jude didn't answer. " I hate you both. Go to hell! " She yelled then runs back to her room. She packed up all her things. She looked under her bed and sighed of relief. Her favorite trophy that she received. One from her mother.

She gets into her car that used to belong to Layla and drives away.

~At magnolia~

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Took a while but I made it. Magnolia. Home of the most famous ice skaters ever. I found a nice apartment. I will go to the ice rink I saw on my way, but first shower.

~A couple minutes later~

I take a shower and got dressed on this.

I got into my car then go to the rink. I put on some skates and start to skate.

~Hours later~

My POV

She looked into the stands and saw her mother clapping, then the vision faded, Lucy finished. Then some boys walked in. One with pink hair and onyx eyes, one with Raven hair and black eyes, one with long black hair and red eyes, one with blonde hair and blue eyes, one with short black hair and red eyes, lastly one with blue hair black eyes and a crimson tattoo over his right eye. Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, and Jellal Fernandez..They were laughing about something until they saw Lucy quickly skate across the rink more gracefully than anyone they've ever seen. She sits on the side and takes off her skates. She has pain and sadness in her eyes. She puts her boots back on and her jacket. She was gonna walk out when sting quickly skates over and pulled her back onto the ice. She snatched her hand back and gets off the ice again. " What is it? " She asked annoyed. She was visibly annoyed. " Ever been on the ice without skates? " He asked. " Why would you ask such a weird question? " She asked in return. " Just answer " He said. " Yes but I won't do it again " She said then walked away. " Crash and burn " Gray joked and Jellal laughed. " Shut up Idiots " Sting said then they began practicing.

~At Lucy house~

She takes a shower and gets dressed in this

Her hair is in a ponytail that reached her waist. She goes to bed.

~The next morning~

She woke up and brushed her teeth then gets a cup of coffee. There was a knock on the door. She goes to the door and there are 3 girls. Two tall and one short. One of the tall ones have long red hair and the other has long blue curly hair. The short one has short blue hair. " What are you guys doing here?! " She asked. " Did you think we would let you get away with moving out and not letting us sleep over? " Levy scolded. Lucy rolled her eyes. " Okay well come in then, and how did you know I moved? " She asked. " Your father told us " Erza shrugged. " So how do you like it here so far? " Juvia asked. " It's nice I guess, but at this ice rink this boy was annoying " Lucy said. " A boy? " Erza asked. " Yeah- " Lucy was saying but she was cut off by levy. " What did he look like? " She asked. " Blonde hair and blue eyes, tall " Lucy explains. " Was he with anyone else? " Levy asked. " Yes- " She was cut off once again. " How many? " Juvia asked. " It was 5 " She said. " What color are their hair? " Erza asked. " One was pink, one was Raven, two was black, and the last was blue " Lucy said. The girls squealed. " You met the hockey team?! " They yelled. " Hockey team? " Lucy asked. " Yes! " They yelled. " They are the hottest guys here! " Levy said. " Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Rogue Cheney, Jellal Fernandes, Gajeel Redfox, and Sting Eucliffe is the one you had a run in with " Erza explains. Lucy nodded. They talk some more and then go to bed.

~The next morning~

Lucy wakes up and takes a shower then gets dressed in this

She grabbed her skates and was about to leave. The girls stopped her. " We wanna go too! " Levy said. Lucy sighed and waits for them to get dressed.

~At the rink~

" I brought extra skates incase you guys wanna give it a go " Lucy shrugged while placing them down. They were not good at ice skating. Not as good as Lucy. She puts on her skates and begins to skate. The girls were watching diligently until they hear the door open. They look and see the hockey team. They all squealed. Lucy was still skating, not even paying attention to them. Her eyes were closed. The boys were about to get onto the rink but the girls stopped them. " If you want an autograph, wait till after practice " Sting said. levy rolled here eyes. " We don't want an autograph " Erza said. " Yet " Juvia added. Gray looks at her, but she looked away quickly. " Oh hey it's the Blondie " Gajeel said. Sting was walking to her but Erza grabbed his collar. " Let her finish " She said. Lucy kept skating, but her eyes are still closed. She did a figure 8 then finished by doing many spins. She opens her eyes and skates over to her friends.