Chapter 32

Beyoncé was laid up with You, she was practically laying on top of you. They had been up for awhile smoking and talk. She had graduation tomorrow morning and she was excited. Bey jumped up out of bed when she felt like she was about to throw up. Making it to the toilet just in time before she started throwing up. You had woken up when you heard the noise, hearing Bey throwing up you got up to go check on her.

" you ok?" You asked rubbing the sleep out your eyes.

" something I ate last night" she said as she sat on the bathroom floor.

" you want me to go get something for your stomach?" You asked.

" yeah, come on" Beyoncé said.

You went to help Beyoncé off the floor, letting her wash her mouth out.

" just stay here, in case you got to throw up again" You said going to get your shoes and a shirt.

" ok" Beyoncé mumbled before walking back over to the bed with the trash can in her hand.

" I'll be back" you said grabbing the car keys and hotel key.

You drove to the nearest Walgreens, getting out you went to the pharmacy to get some medicine then your mind dawned back on last night, you and Beyoncé shared some loaded nachos and you wasn't throwing up.

"Excuse me, where y'all keep the pregnancy test?" You asked the lady.

" I'll show you" the girl said. 

You followed the lady over to the area but stopped her when she was about to walk away.

"Which one the good ones?" You asked.

" these right here" she said picking the pregnancy test up giving it to you.

" alright. Thank you" You said grabbing another one before going to checkout.

Getting back to the hotel room you walked in the room hearing Beyoncé throwing up again. Walking to the bathroom you pulled out the pregnancy tests holding them out to Beyoncé.

" what's that for?" Bey asked with a raised eyebrow.

" for you to take" you said.

" Y/N I just ate something bad" she said.

"How! We ate the same shit Bey" You said raising your voice a bit.

Beyoncé got up taking the tests out of your hand before pushing you out the bathroom slamming the door in your face. Rinsing the horrible taste out her mouth again she read the instructions on the box  before going through the process. She walked out to the room seeing You sitting on the bed she just ignored you grabbing her phone going back in the bathroom. Beyoncé was nervous, she know she said she wanted a baby but that was just baby fever talking. She too young to have a baby, putting the timer on her phone she waited. Biting her nails, she jumped when the timer went off. Looking at the pregnancy test her heart dropped when she seen a plus sign on both of them. Opening up the door she called You in. Holding out the pregnancy tests to you, you looked at the tests before tossing them on the counter walking out the bathroom.  Beyoncé stood there before shutting the door, turning on the shower so You wouldn't hear her she sat on the floor crying. Calling her friends on the Group FaceTime she was hoping they was still up since it was 2 in the morning, going on 3. Surprisingly they both answered.

" yoooooo" Victoria answered.

" woah, what's wrong Bey?" Clarence said noticing Beyoncé crying.

"Best friend what's wrong?" Victoria asked sitting.

" I'm pregnant" Bey sobbed.

It got quiet over the phone, Clarence and Victoria not knowing what to say at the moment.

" I'm on my way" Clarence said.

" slide and get me, I'm at Jessica house" Victoria said.

///////

" so what did she say?" Tori asked.

"She didn't say anything to me, she just tossed the tests on the counter before she went to lay down" Bey said.

" ok I think you should talk to her tomorrow and see what's up, it's late and she probably just trippin" Clarence said.

" it takes two to three weeks to find out if you're pregnant and prom was a week ago" Tori said.

" oh God, I'm probably like a month or two" Beyoncé said.

"Yeah Bey you gotta talk to her so y'all can be on the same page.