Chapter 3 - Morning

-
Jeremy woke up, he felt uncomfortable, but wasn't awake enough to figure out why. He checked his clock. It read "3:24am".
He groaned and stood up...feeling a wetness in his crotch. He looked down, and soon his dream or wet dream, came back to him.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck"
He rushed to the bathroom, rushed back out for clean underwear, and changed. Once he was done he stared at his bed as the dream replayed over and over and over. He realized he was smiling, and was quick to dismiss it.

He was too tired to change his sheets, so he trudged downstairs knowing it was no use to try to sleep now.
He hummed a song and sat down at the counter while he poured himself a small bowl of cereal.
He carefully placed the empty bowl in the sink as not to wake his dad, and lazily plopped on the couch. He switched on the T.V., flipped through some channels, and was surprised to find a gay film. He lingered on the show, until it got to the hot and steamy part. He was taken out of his blushing trance when he got a call. He looked at the name...Christine.
"Hey Christine!" He called into the phone, hearing her giggle at his enthusiasm. She was talking, but his eyes were fixed on the T.V..
"I gotta go..." he hung up.
-
Michael...

was sleeping.
-
I have nothing to write. Getting another Chapter out tomorrow. I now actually am intrigued in this story and where it's going.