rock you like a hurricane

johnny slipped through a door at the very back of the building, daring jae with his eyes and red lips.

jae felt his stomach tickle with excitement as he followed after him. he had to slide past sweat-slicked bodies and clouds of smoke to reach the door, but when he did, he could hardly wrap his hand around the doorknob.

once he got his shaking fingers to comply, he pulled the door open to reveal an extra area surrounded by a brick wall. over the brick wall, he could see the stars in the night sky, twinkling and reflecting off the boy in the corner's lips.

johnny smirked at him, raising a cigarette to his lips and taking a long drag. his lipstick left imprints on the white roll, teasing him. jae wanted those marks on his flesh.

the boy nodded him over, smiling a bit at jae's shuddering fingers. he hesitantly made his way over to the brick wall the boy leaned against.

"it was really crowded in there, don't ya think?" johnny asked, blowing some smoke into the night air. as he did so, his throat became exposed before jae's eyes.

"yeah," he chuckled weakly. johnny heard the change in his voice and looked back down at him. his eyes searched jae's flickering ones for a moment. jae could hardly keep eye contact with the black-haired boy.

johnny's free hand curled in the neck of the younger's tank top and pulled him towards him. before jae could run into him, johnny moved and pushed him up against the wall.

his eyes widened and his chest rose heavily with deep breaths. johnny's free hand released his shirt and placed itself on the brick wall beside his head. he took one more drag of his cigarette before throwing it down on the ground.

he trapped him against the wall between both of his arms and looked down on him. jae's throat shuddered with nerves at the sight of the large boy before him. johnny caught this and smirked.

"do i make you nervous?" the boy chuckled deeply.

"very," he practically whispered, his throat extremely dry. johnny's eyes flickered up to his for only a second.

"why is that?"

"because you're a boy," he answered timidly. his voice was tiny and he wasn't even sure if johnny had heard it. the boy in question smirked.

"is that all? afraid your parents are gonna kick you out and condemn you to hell? if that's all it was . . . ," johnny whispered the last sentence, speaking directly into his ear.

he shuddered at the feeling, clenching his fingers against the brick wall behind them. in the building, a song began to play. one he had heard in johnny's car on the day he had taken him home. that first day that jae had looked at johnny in a way he had been told he wasn't supposed to. his lips parted at the irony of the song.

johnny pulled away for a moment, pulling that black tube of lipstick out of his jean pocket. he popped the cap off of it and applied a fresh layer, accentuating his lips even more. more heat rushed into jae's jeans at the sight of the boy as he dipped his fingers in between his lips. johnny pulled his fingers out of his mouth, now slick with saliva reflecting off of the street light. he brushed his chin and around the corners of his lips, cleaning the edges up a bit so they were neater.

"i'll be as close to a girl as i can for you."

jae swallowed thickly at the sight before him. he wanted johnny's lips and tongue pressed tightly against his neck and his chest and his thighs. he caught his breath at the thought of his head between his thighs, feeling his jeans get even tighter—if that was even possible at this point.

johnny gripped his wrists and slid them up the brick wall, locking him firmly in his grip.

jae's breaths got heavier as the boy pressed his lips against his throat. he tightened his lips around a sensitive area there, nursing it harshly.  involuntarily, a deep moan slipped from between jae's lips.

"you sound so pretty," he whispered as he kissed slowly down to jae's collarbones, bruising them with his teeth. jae's hands fought against his iron grip, wanting to feel his hands wrapped in his hair. johnny didn't budge, though, only tightened his grip. feeling the boy's strength pressed against him, jae gave up, letting him hold his hands tightly above his head.

"johnny—" he gasped, trying to push a tone of irritation into his voice. the boy mentioned smirked against his skin before moving farther down to his chest, finally releasing his hands. jae immediately curled his fingers in his thick black hair, reveling in the feeling of him.

johnny's lips moved over his tank top, teasing over a sensitive part of his chest with his tongue. he silently worried about the red on his white tank top, but the way the boy pressed his hips against the wall made him forgot about everything.

johnny went farther down, gently tracing the sliver of skin that stuck out above his jeans. jae could feel his tongue gently slipping below the waistband of his jeans, making his fingers tighten in the boy's hair.

he let go of his waist with one hand and brought his fingers to the back of his right leg. he traced his fingertips up the back of his thigh and curled it around to the front, teasing his hipbones.

johnny's thighs, which were lowered into a squat, pressed jae's knees between them. his fingers teased along his waistband slowly, pulling more heavy breaths from him.

johnny seemed to pause for a moment before pressing a small kiss to his stomach, just above his belt buckle. he rose to his feet, completely abandoning another problem jae was having.

johnny pressed his lips to jae's, pushing his tongue deep into his mouth. johnny swallowed the moan he let escape, pressing his fingers to his neck.

jae slid his tongue against the boy's bottom lip who caught it quickly between his teeth. the younger pulled away from the kiss, keeping johnny's lip gently between his teeth. johnny groaned at the action and the boy's innocent dark eyes. jae let his teeth release the older boy.

johnny leaned in and softly traced his tongue up the shell of his ear, pressing one more kiss to it before backing away.

"it's eleven—i gotta take you home," johnny smirked, leaving jae's clothes torn at and his breaths heavy.

he hung his mouth open at johnny's departing figure. he had just left him against that wall like it was nothing. jae leaned his head against the brick, sliding a shaking hand through his hair.