Excuse Me!?

When we pull up to the school Jason and Jake turn to me, saying embarrassing things they plan to do. I simply roll my eyes and get out making sure to grab my bag. I pull out my schedule, looking at my first class I turn to ask Jason where it is but he wasn't there and neither was Jake. "Of course they went to set up their prank. Great now I have to go ask people." I mumble to myself. Once I get into the school I find my locker right next to my first class. As I'm trying to open my locker this quite handsome boy taps my shoulder. I turn around and the first thing I notice was how pale he was. "Hello um may I help?" "Oh sure thanks." I said I looked at his eyes they were a very unnatural yellow. I was mesmerized. He open it and left. As I'm getting my books and am about to close my locker it slams shut before I can close it myself. I turn around and am face to face with some weird guy who had a slight crowd behind him. 'Oh great boys in this school are pretty much just pigs.' I thought. " Hey there good lookin" he said while putting his arms by my head making it to where I could not escape. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge. "Say you should come to my house tonight." He said with a smirk. "Excuse me!  Your sick get away from me!" I said. Before anything could happen Jason and Jake come and tackle the kid to the ground while beating him up.