Cute Moments

** Hy Guys.. after long time I am back with one shot of our own Kaira..**

Kartik and Naira are married and its already quiet few months, Kartik is still living away from his family. The issue of him having with his father are yet to be resolved. He was assisting in one of the Naiti's project. Yes he do work for singhania's but in a different version or level. However, due to hectic work schedule he couldn't able to give much time to his cute wifey. Naira wakes up at her regular timing and prepares breakfast and does all household work gets ready and after that Kartik gets ready and they together leave for home, where Naira head towards her dance academy and Kartik to Office.

Today, Kartik woke up early in the morning tapping the alarm clock beside him and gave a sweet peck to his wife on cheek who is sleeping peacefully with a smile playing on her lips. He too smiles seeing her like that. He gets up washes his face and sits with his Laptop and files.

After some time Naira got up did all the work she has to do, done with preparing breakfast and now she went to bath. She locked the room from inside to which there is an attached bathroom. This was her routine even though daily her hubby scolds her for locking the door but she won't listen to him.

Now here Kartik is unable to understand something he recalled there is an important file left inside, but file was in the room room which Naira locked.

He went near the door and knocked several times but there is no response from other side.

Kartik: Naira tum itni deir kya kar rahi ho''aur tum roj door kyu lock kar deti ho'.. mein tumhara pati hu koi ajnaabi nahi'''

Naira: aa rahi hoon Kartik bas 5min'''. sabar karo''..

Kartik: tum aise hi 5 min 5 min karke bolti ho magar ek ghanta lagathi ho bahar aane ke liye''.jaldi kholo Naira meri ek important file hai ander.

He was continuously knocking the door and trying to open it. Suddenly door opened and just then Naira also entered the room from wash room wearing a short sleeves white dress, which was hugging her wet body already and water droplets were dripping from her long black hair. Her wet hair had already made her dress completely hugging her, she was drying the hair when Kartik barged into.

Suddenly she was shocked to see Kartik inside the room and also got tensed because she know that if Kartik notices her in such attire then he wont let her go and makes her to stay in his tight embrace.

And what Kartik spoke totally shocked her.Shocked

Kartik: Naira itna deir kyun lagathi ho aur tum door kyun lock karthi ho kitni baar bola hai''..dekho ab mujhe late ho raha hai (he says in a very angry tone and he did not noticed Naira and moreover he went to his shelf in search of his file)

Naira: Kartik'''. tum andar kaise aa gaye''' (she spoke trying to deviate her thoughts thinking might be Mendak is super busy as Kartik being Katik would have never left her like this.)

Kartik: wo kya hai na tumhara pati thoda bohut strong hai so bas mein apna thoda energy waste karke open kardiya'''.tumhe koi problem hai kya'''

Naira: hhh'' nahi mujhe kaisi problem hogi

Kartik: good.

Saying this he made his way to door and to her surprise he kept the file on the table which is just beside the door and locked the door and turned around with a naughty smile playing on his lips.

Naira: Kartik''.. tumne door kyun lock kiya?'''..

Kartik: kyun'. Tumhe nahi pata kya mein door kyun lock kiya''(he said taking steps towards her while she is moving back wards)

Naira: (while moving back and pointing her index finger towards him as if she is warning him) dekho Kartik paas mat aana aur tum bahar jao mujhe change karna hai.

Kartik: karona'.. tumhe change karne se kaun rokh raha hai'''tum change karo main yahi baittha hu''

Naira: ha ha ye joke tha kya?................par mujhe hasi nahi aayi aur mujhe chod dho aur ab bahar jao.

Kartik: Naira shayad tumhe dikh nahi raha hai''..ab tak maine tumhe nahi pakda hai aur nahi kuch kiya hai''..magar abi pakadtha hu.

Saying this he came closer to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him and whispers in her ear

Kartik: tumhe laga ki maine tumhe notice nahi kiya'''''. Hai na?........kissing her bear shoulder and droplets which were there on her neck line'.

Naira: ha'.Blushing' that's all she could say.

Kartik: Haaye....!!! bhala itni beautiful, hot, sexy biwi ko apne aankho khe saamne rakh khar koi notice nahi karega kya?..........and he stares at her beautiful eyes and both were lost in each other eyes. And suddenly breaks the silence "sach me aaj tum bohut hi sundar lag rahi ho"

Naira: thank you my dear Mendak''..

Kartik: aise rukhe sukhe thank u se kaam nahi chalega''. Staring at her lips indicating what he wants indirectly', mujhe to mitha chahiye....

Naira: tikhe'''''. She told shocking Kartik. He thought that she will try to escape from his grip but she said ok and suddenly Naira kissed him on cheek breaking his thoughts.

Kartik: ye kya tha?..............getting irritated

Naira: oh''' sorry mujhe laga ki tum kiss ki bath kar rahe ho isiliye'' tumhe sach me kuch mita chahiye kya''.. thode deir wait karo main kuch bana ke leke aathi hu ok?...

Kartik: (in a romantic tone) not ok darling'' mein tho kiss ki hi bath kar raha tha magar ye wali nahi'''pati patni wali'''.you know'''.something like (whispering in her ear) French kiss'''what say?...

Now he is continuously staring at her lips and moving towards them

Naira: K...a...r..tik... ab tumko kaam k liye late nahi ho raha hai ..!!!! aur mujhe bhi jana hai....

Not giving any heed to her words, he slowly started reducing the distance between the, Naira just closed her eyes in anticipation. His hot breath falling on the water droplets of her just making them burn. When he was about to kiss her there rang her phone which was in hall and she immediately came out of his tight embrace and ran towards hall to pick it. It was Gayu and she mentioning that that her schedule of the dance routine decided is delay for 2 hours, saying the call disconnected. Naira turned around and Kartik was nowhere and went again to her bedroom to find Kartik sitting on the chair waiting for her.

Naira: tum yaha ho'. Mein tho tumhe bahar dundh rahi thi''Office nahi jana hai kya?'' now he moved closer to her and pulled her towards himself resting his hands around her waist.

Kartik: mujhe kyun dundh rahi thi?.......(kissing her cheek) aisa wala mujhe kuch dena hai kya''. ''..after seeing her angry face again he spoke. Obviously Naira tum mujhe yaha chod kar gayi tho mein yahi rahunga na'.aur ha rahi bath office ki to i just evasdrop the conversation you wre having with your sister and with that I got to know that your schedule is after 2 hours... so I was thinking.....'..moving her more closer and asking her for a kiss.

Naira: matlab tum apna rishwat lekar hi rahoge right?......

Kartik: absolutely Mrs. Goenka ab mujhe mera rishwath chahiye saying this he gave a small peck on her lips and saw her reaction <Blushing>.

She just laughed at her husband prank and hugged him tightly saying "I love u Kartik" to which he replies sweetly "I love u too my sweet heart".

He hugged her tightly and without giving her any chance to react he finally kissed her. It was just a gesture from his side stating how much he has missed his wife in quiet few weeks.