Rule #28

After our little sleepover that was the last time I had seen or even spoke to Zillion. I assumed it had something to do with his crazy ass girlfriend but I ain't really care too much. "Y'all done changed up this apartment so much...I don't recognize not a damn thing" There were a lot of baby stuff and even a new living set. "Well what you expect I ain't gonna have my baby up in your sex dungeon of a room. You'll know when you finally settle your ass down."

"I'm absolutely fine being the little slut I am okay. Only a select amount of niggas can say they hit so what am I worrying about" I looked at her smiling. "Whatever bitch just update me on you and Zillion since that's like a never ending movie" I threw my head back mad dramatic. "It ain't never nothing we talk, fuck, argue, and disappear. I can only dodge so many fine ass niggas to eat this pussy out" Kam walked in and scrunched up his face.

"I don't know what I walked into but Ari sorry to inform you but Zillion and his girl coming over for dinner. I don't need no fights no nothing around Kash" I looked at Kash and we both shrugged our shoulders. "No mam she's staying because Zillion ass know what he's doing. Plus I've missed too much because you wanna lock me up like a damn puppy" I smiled I knew my girl.

"Fine just chill for once I'm sure they both nervous as hell." I threw up a heart at him since he was so loving. "I hope she pretty the way she's been running that mouth piece. If I wasn't pregnant boy..." I loved me some Kash when she got worked out. I could only imagine once her baby was here.

"I'm fine it's not like I'm all worked up and stuff. It's been too long as if I don't know this game already." We chilled until the doorbell finally rang. "Don't act up you two ain't no time for y'all city girl movement shit" I rolled my eyes just staring at the door.

"Bout time you opened this door it's type cold out here" I almost busted out laughing. " Hurry up letting all this heat out" Long behold his bimbo ass girlfriend walked in and if my eyes were correct she had a little bump. Me and Kash looked at each other and really busted out cackling mad loud.

"Kash and Ari this my boy girl Kimberly play nice" Kimberly's face instantly went stale as soon as she heard my name. "What she doing here bro" I stood up fixing my skirt. "Boy ain't nobody care about your fake ass. Just carry on like you always do and then show up at my crib pleading your love" Kash saw where this was going and just took a seat. "He don't love your hoe ass because who's he gonna marry and who's having his baby. Get your own man you sorry ass bitch it's sad especially from what he's told me."

"Told you from his mouth that eats me out bitch bye. I came here for dinner so don't be so proud to brag about your husband cheating" I smiled and went over to the kitchen. "So do you know what your having yet" Kash said. "No we both wanted it to be a surprise. We'll be doing a gender reveal since it's our first real child" At that sub I instantly walked over to her and punched her right in the face.

I ain't give a fuck about her being pregnant or what "You can talk your shit like a bitch but you don't bring up my dead son. I'd fight for mine so tread lightly Kimberly you don't want a next time" Nobody even said anything after that because that was a different thing to say. Especially mixed with my attitude and animosity "Really Zillion your not gonna do anything. She just punched me and I'm fucking pregnant stupid" Kash pulled me back and stood in front of me.

"Babe that shit wasn't call even you should know that. Ari that shit foul my child in there so you tread lightly next time" I kissed my teeth flipping up my middle finger. "Boy suck my dick I've never met a more bitch ass nigga then you. If I could take my pussy back lord knows I will so god knew not to give me your child" I was really tired of the acting now like it made me really want to murder some one.

"This was real interesting and gave me a lot of insight of what Ari is always complaining about. Zillion you my nigga but be truthful this shit you doing...I see why she's so batshit crazy" Kimberly launched at me and scratched my face so I grabbed her hair and swung her around onto the ground. "Pregnant...you just want to say you are because you clearly don't care if you choosing to get your ass beat. I'm tired of this I'm gonna go to a real niggas house, give me the best sex, suck his dick dryyyyyyyyy and let him cum all up in this pussy" I licked my lips.

"Let's face it Zillion you good but I make you good don't get it twisted" I hugged Kash and made myself a quick plate. "Yeah bitch make me a aunt real quick" She clapped pumping me up.