Please read,Important

Ok I must say something.STOP WITH THE SEXUAL COMMENTS ON THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!It's makes me and others uncomfortable!Some people like to read comments,not all like to read sexual stuff!Also innocent people who like Creepypasta read this stuff!I read every comment I get and I get sexual comments on this book so much!It's annoying and makes me feel so wrong!They were the only pictures of them I could find and not all of them are sexual yet people put something sexual in them!STOP WITH THE SEXUAL COMMENTS!!!!IT'S ANNOYING AND I HATE IT!!!!!This book was going to have nothing sexual in it,I made this for fun and 1 year later,after It's discontinued,ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER GETS SEXUAL COMMENTS!!!!!!STOP!!!!!I can't explain how much I hate all the sexual comments.The sexual comments are another reason this book is discontinued,I get them all the time and it makes me feel wrong.Sometimes I want to cry when I see sexual comments (I don't know why so don't ask).Stop with the sexual comments,I hate it.You can go to half the characters in this book and see a sexual comment on it.THE CHARACTERS AREN'T MENT TO BE SEXUAL!!!!!This is all,stop with the sexual comments!

🎉 You've finished reading Enemy's Or Lovers? (Female Creepypasta x male killer reader) (Discontinued) 🎉