Prolouge

The moon hung high in the dark night sky, glowing down upon the sleeping small city. Tonight would seem like a horrible night for a killer, the streets were empty, stores were closed, and everyone was inside. But tonight... Tonight was the perfect night for a group of friends.

Heavy footsteps echoed down the ally way, as the infamous killer ran. Terror was in his eyes, as he ran, tripping over himself. He picked himself back up, continuing to run, and looking over his shoulder. He no longer saw his attacker, and slowed down, until he was near the back of the ally way. There was a dead end, but if you were smart enough you could climb up the dumpster and over the wall.
The man huffed, leaning on the dumpster, catching his breath. He felt his belt for his knife, and then gun. While he was checking, he saw a dim green glow out of the corner of his right eye, that he hadn't seen earlier.
He looked over, seeing a person crouched down, with a bat with barbwire resting on their shoulder. They wore a mask, that had glowing neon lights in the shape of a skull with X eyes.
The man reached for his gun, only to feel nothing, and turned around, only to be hit in the face by the handle of his gun. He fell back, looking over to his right, to see the masked person standing, and swinging the bat right for his head.
The barbwire dug into his skin, and the bat slammed his head into the garbage can, causing blood to splatter. His body now lay dead, blood spilling from his head, as the masked person looked down.

The girl looked up, seeing her comrade, holding the gun. The other girl flipped the weapon over in her hands, and continued for a few seconds.
"They have a good taste in weapons. Raid him for anything else, especially money. We could use it for rent." The blonde spoke, before putting the gun in her belt, and pulling her fancy trench coat around herself, and walking out of the ally.

Words: 357