six

I stared in awe as I watched the game. The other school is ahead of one point so, the scores were just close. The guy kept a tight defense and made a goal!

"Woah, it's really a close game!"

Somehow, that guy caught my attention. He's not just handsome. There's something about him that makes him attractive.

"Sachi! Look out!"

Fudge, a freaking ball just bumped into my head! ><

"Oh my gosh!" Yuri gasped as she went beside me.

"Are you okay?!" Dohyon exclaimed.

Where the hell did he come from?

"I'm okay..." I answered, but then I felt my eyes blur. "maybe not."

"I'll accompany you to the clinic." He said.

I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy.

"Hey, you might fall." Yuri said as she saw how unsteady I stood up. "I'll go with you two."

"It's okay. I'll take her there."

Dohyon faced his back at me and said that he's going to carry me in his back. I don't know, but I found it cute. I've always watched something like this in dramas and now that it's finally happening to me, I felt excited. But wait, I'm not in the position to feel like this when I'm in this state.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was a heart fluttering moment not until Dohyon struggled when he tried to stand up.

"Am I heavy?" I asked.

"No, no! You're n-not h-heavy at all!" He quickly said and then, started walking.

I was going to believe him when he said no, but did he just stammer?

Is he doing this on purpose or is he just weak?

"You know what, you don't have to carry me. I can walk on my own, I'm just dizzy." I said, a bit annoyed.

"I admit that you're heavy, but I'm going to drop you off at the clinic." He said.

When we reached the clinic,  I was still displeased with Dohyon telling me that I'm heavy.

Tch, I'm not even that heavy. Well, am I?

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked.

"Her head got hit... by a ball." He told her and started to chuckle.

He stopped laughing when I glared at him.

"She just need to rest for the mean time." The nurse said.

The bell rang and Dohyon already left because he have a class.

I'm so stupid, I thought to myself, staring at the ceiling. Why didn't I dodge the ball? Ah, I think it's because I was staring at that guy.

The door suddenly opened. Did Dohyon came back? I immediately closed my eyes and pretended that I was asleep.

"Where's the girl who was brought here a while ago?" He asked.

Is he referring to me?

"There she is. She's resting." The nurse replied.

It was suddenly quiet after that. I didn't hear the sound of the door so, I think the guy didn't leave yet.

Carefully and slowly, I opened my eyes. I was surprised when I saw someone's face so, I immediately closed my eyes.

"Are you awake?" He said.

I didn't have a choice, but to open my eyes again because he already caught me.

"Y-you? Why are you here?" I asked, surprised.

"I just want to check if you're okay. I saw you getting hit by a ball earlier."

Damn, why did he have to see it??

"I'm fine. My head just hurts a bit." I replied, embarrassed.

"Now that I've assured that you're okay, I can go now. Have plenty of rest!" He stood up and began to leave.

"Uhh, wait!" I said aloud. "Thanks."

He smiled and already left.

---

a/n: the unknown guy is a member of x1 ;)