flip ded

ur mom looked at the damp hat in his hands and felt calm.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his rural surroundings. He had always hated damp Sydney with its rabblesnatching, raspy rivers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel calm.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ocean poo. Ocean was a snooty gamer with fragile toenails and chubby ankles.

ur mom gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a smart, selfish, bloody diarrhea drinker with moist toenails and chubby ankles. His friends saw him as a quickest, quirky queen. Once, he had even helped a kind blind person cross the road.

But not even a smart person who had once helped a kind blind person cross the road, was prepared for what Ocean had in store today.

The raining diarrhea teased like shouting toads, making ur mom jumpy.

As ur mom stepped outside and Ocean came closer, he could see the sturdy glint in her eye.

Ocean glared with all the wrath of 728 sinister knobby kittens. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a wifi code."

ur mom looked back, even more jumpy and still fingering the damp hat. "Ocean, get out of my house," he replied.

They looked at each other with fuzzy feelings, like two cautious, charming cats boating at a very sinister snow storm, which had sad recorder music playing in the background and two selfish uncles singing to the beat.

Suddenly, Ocean lunged forward and tried to punch ur mom in the face. Quickly, ur mom grabbed the damp hat and brought it down on Ocean's skull.

Ocean's fragile toenails trembled and her chubby ankles wobbled. She looked surprised, her emotions raw like a huge, high hat.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Ocean poo was dead.

ur mom went back inside and made himself a nice drink of bloody diarrhea.

THE END