Chapter 7

Callie's pov

This day has just been my worst nightmare. I mean it was the worst thing that can happen to girl aside being raped and murdered.

Kian's pov

Holy Shit! Callie just had the worst thing happen to her. I feel really bad. All of us o2l guys are praying for her. She can't lose another one.

SAMs pov

Poor Callie, she doesn't deserve this. She deserves people loving her, and not deaths and ill uses?

Connors pov

My poor Callie. She can't lose him. None of us could lose him. It would be too painful..

Callie's pov

Back to what happened. JC was shot and beaten. It was the scariest thing. He is unconscious. And unresponsive. They don't think he's gonna make it.

I can't lose JC. I already lost Lia, I can't lose another.

Back to what happened.

So, me, Kian, Connor, and JC were walking the streets of NYC. I wanted ice cream and so did everyone else pretty much. So we stopped at a small ice cream shop. Little did we know there was a robbery there.

They wouldn't let us leave without doing something for them. It was awful. They made Kian give them his gold watch, they made Connor give this his IPod6, and he made me,, he made me take off my crop top. I still had my bra on, but it was white and it was pretty see through. JC wouldn't do what they told them. They told him to rrrape me. I.. I jus don't wanna talk about it.

Of course he said no. They told him if he didn't they would kill him. But he still said that he will not do something that cruel to another friend. What's better getting raped by a friend or losing a friend? That's what I thought.

They shot him right in the head with a really powerful shotgun. They shot JC. I felt like my whole life was over.