Six

A week has past and slowly but surely, Louis is becoming more and more used to how things worked around here. It was a completely different world. Drugs, sex, money, surrounded him. It was very open also. It wasn't just H who liked to have fun, it was them all.

There was always some beautiful Latin girl in the house walking around in a t-shirt two sizes too big for her and boxers. They will be in the kitchen making amazing smelling food. Then it all ended the same, them getting kicked out. It was all for their entertainment, they loved being able to have who they wanted. Girls loved men with power and money, they had it, all of it.

Louis hated seeing these girls used and hurt. They all somehow thought they could sway these men into keeping them and that they would be a part of the empire. But they had no interest in that. They had interest in tits, pussy, ass and good Mexican food. That's it.

As of for Louis and H.. very interesting relationship. No penetration sex. Not once. Louis doesn't get it, he can't understand this man for the life of him. His job is to figure people out and he can't even apply his job to H, he knows all the tricks. He won't let Louis in his head, what he's thinking, feeling, nothing. When they do sort of get intimate, it's hours of kissing sometimes. H will delicately touch his face, waist, ass, and drive Louis crazy. H will hold him tightly and savor Louis' taste, savor his scent, Louis felt so adored in those make out sessions.

All Louis could hope for was a touch in the spot he needed the most and it always happens, H always made sure Louis got off. H loved watching Louis come over and over again. Louis could come as much as four times in a day. H insisted on sucking him and fingering him, sometimes H would direct him to finger himself in front of him, while he watched. And Louis was starting to not mind, as crazy as that was. Louis felt insane for wanting it, for wanting more.

Louis would always see H's cock throbbing in his pants or boxers and it was clear that it was big. But not once has H bared his cock to him. Louis has never had the pleasure of seeing this man fully naked.

Everyday was getting harder, watching this ruthless beautiful man prance around with his beautiful torso exposed. His beautiful green fierce eyes looking at him. He never smiled but Louis could just imagine.

Louis had so many questions for H, he wished he could pick his brain. Find out why he turned out this way. Why he needs this power, why he's so cold. But Louis has to face the fact that might never happen. Or so he thought.

He wanted to know why he never had gotten off, why he refused to show his cock. How could he had kidnapped him for the intention of using his body but never comes. What? Just so many questions.

It's an evening in July, gorgeous sunset. The only way Louis goes outside was through the balcony in H's room. Louis loves the view of the desert, the incredible sunsets that Mexico had. It was a new experience he was trying to appreciate.

Louis wondered if anyone was trying to find him, or if they'd just given up because H is impossible to trace. Or they don't give a fuck enough to.

He feels a hand on his back, causing him to jump and turn around. It was H, of course.

"You spend all your time on this balcony like a child." He says in his typical rude tone.

"It's beautiful out here. And this is the only time I can go outside." Louis responds, looking back to the desert with the sky turning pink and purple.

"We are going out." H informs, Louis looks to him with confusion.

"What? Where? Why?" The questions fly out.

"Get dressed. There's an outfit sitting on the bed for you. Because god knows you have no taste in clothing." H ignores his questions and insults him as usual. "Hurry up."