three.

The next day the five boys stood at the edge of the cliff spitting. Each of them in their underwear and standing in height order from Bill who was the tallest and skinniest of all the boys to Ben who was the shortest.

In the group Bill was around 5'11 towering over the whole group as most of them were still 5'6-7. Where Eileen who they have been friends with since preschool followed Bills height just behind him being around 5'8-5'9.

After each boy had spat Richie smiled, "Oh my god that was terrible I win."

"You won? Did you see mine?"

"Mine went the furthest. It's about distance."

"No it's about mass it's always been about mass."

"Wha-what is mass?"

"Who cares about how far it goes it's about what it looks like if it's juicy and green and it's fat."

"A-Alright who's first."

"I'll go." A voice said from behind them. It was Eileen already stripped down into her underwear her clothes piled nicely on top of her backpack.

Richie rose a eyebrow. "When the fuck did you get here and when did you become so hot?"

"Your way too short for me trashmouth." She replied. The boys cleared way as she ran forwarded and dived into the water down below.

"What the fuck! Ah holy shit we just got shown up by a girl!" Screamed Richie. Eileen couldn't help but laugh.

"We have to do that now?"

"Y-yes."

"Come on!" Richie continued. He ran forward and jumped into the water all the way below.

"Oh shit." Stan mumbled.

One by one each boy dropped into the water. Though after the last person to drop down they heard another splash. "Who the fuck is that."

"You guys though I wouldn't come?" Bevs voice said.

The group remained in the water for a long time splashing each other and playing chicken fight. Durning the chicken fight Eileen got on Bills shoulders and was against Richie who was on top of Bevs.

With one swift motion Richie was in the water. "That is not fucking fair you see those two they're the hight of giants I tell you this is stupid."

"Only a baby because you loosed trash mouth." Eileen teased.

"At least give me a kiss in apology."

"Come here then you baby." Richie walked over and Eileen kissed his cheek before shoving him underwater.

Stanley, Eddie, Ben, Bev and her bursted up in laughter as Richie surfaced the water again. "That was so worth it."

After a few more minutes the group decided to swim back to shore and go up to where their clothes and bikes were dumped earlier that day.

The music played as Beverly and Eileen were sun bathing. Eileen was facing the sky where Beverly was on her stomach. The boys eyes were glued on the two girls and their mouths were open in awe.

Eileen roller her eyes before turning to face the boys quickly they each turned their head around and pretended to be preoccupied. "You guys done looking at us?" She spat.

Richie however got distracted and pulled Bens bag open. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!"

"Oh that, that's not school stuff." Replied Ben. Richie was still digging in his bag so much he found a post card and pulled it out.