introduction

DELORES HARGREEVES"the manipulator"

DELORES HARGREEVES
"the manipulator"

DELORES HARGREEVES"the manipulator"

FIVE HARGREEVES
"the boy"

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.

As you know, each of these children, except for number seven, have unique abilities.

Number one possesses super strength and durability.

Two has the power to manipulate thrown objects while in flight.

Three, the ability to influence events by prefacing that she "heard a rumor".

Four, the ability to see and speak to the deceased.

Five, the power to jump through both time and space.

Six, the ability to summon otherworldly creatures from another dimension using a portal located inside his body.

And lastly, number Eight who, much like her brother Five, can manipulate not only time but objects and thoughts as well. More specifically, she can rewind and forward time up to twenty-four hours. She can control others' thoughts simply by thinking of her desired victim. Also, not to mention her telekinetic abilities which give her the power to move objects by nonphysical means.

Eight, later given the name Delores by her mother, was revered among those who knew of the Umbrella Academy. She was adored by all the adults (including the chimpanzee) in the house, taking a special place as Reginald's favorite. Although that wasn't good for much considering he still disliked her and her siblings.

Despite having a special place in his cold and dead heart, Reginald never bothered looking for Eight when she went missing. Rather he erased all evidence that she existed and  manipulated the children into forgetting about their missing sister via Three's power.

Delores had disappeared in the blink of an eye when she was only ten years old. It happened in mere seconds as the entire house slept. A blue light flickered, engulfing the young girl before she even had time to scream for her best friend. The light then dispersed and she was gone, never to be seen again.

She was taken by a rather familiar woman, a high ranked influencer of the Temps Commission—The Handler. It was under The Handler's rule, that Delores was forced to use her powers for evil, killing all who dared to mess with time.

Her latest mission: killing and stopping Five Hargreeves from preventing the apocalypse.